𝐍𝐨.𝟏

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" MOMMMMY ."

I Wake up to a slap on the damn face I open my eyes and there's lani with kimmy standing behind her looking tired as hell .

" yes lani ?"

" come come ." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me out to the front of the apartment towards the kitchen where Ky was cooking something dancing and shi .

Me and kimmy sat at the table and I put lani on the chair next to me before kissing her cheek .

" mmm momma go brush teeth ." Lani said looking at me frowning.

She just be violating for no reason like I would've but she the one who pulled my ass outta bed .

" you know what ." I said walking away to the bathroom to go brush my teeth cause I'll be damned my own child do me in again .

I brushed my teeth and decided to shower before she tell me I stink next .

I came out the shower to see lani and then sitting at the table eating so I went to go eat with them too .

" mommy you brush teeth ?" Lanisaid giving me the face like she the mom and not me .

" yes lil girl now eat ."

" Quiet momma ." Lani said holding her syrup covered finger to her lips .

" Come on now eat Mimi ." Kimmy said laughing at her

" okay Tinky ." She said eating.

Now how the hell .

She call kimmy tinky cause she heard Ky call her stink once so instead of auntie she calls her tinky but calls Ky TiTi .

Anyway after breakfast I literally had to fight with this lil girl and I mean I was getting my shit pulled on and all just to get her in the tub .

" you feel good about yourself knowing you just dragged mommy ?"

" mhm ." She said throwing the little bath toy at me splashing me with water .

I swear she hates me .

Anyways I got her out the tub and changed her into some new clothes .

Me , lani , Ky and kimmy all live here in this apartment and share the rent . I've lived with them since I was like mid pregnancy since I had no where else to go but honestly I feel like that was one of the best choices I could've made cause now I have Ky and kimmy with me and they always willing to help with everything .

" so what we doing today ?" I asked milani

" we go store ?" She asked but I knew she was really telling instead of asking .

I knew I ain't have enough money to take her to the store and still be able to pay rent in a week . I took on two jobs already and I don't make a lot but being a mother comes with shi like this . I'll do anything to make my daughter happy .

" sure mama let's go find some shoes ." I said making her walk out the room and run to find her shoes .

I walked over to my little bed side cabinet thing to pull out my purse and check how much money I have .

Most of the stuff I have is name brand and all that but that's only because all the stuff I have is the stuff I left my parents home with and they had money cant even lie . So niggas will look at me side ways when I show to have money problems.

I opened up my purse and counted all the money I made and it's only 410.50. My share of the rent is 537 and taking milani to the store is also gonna cost so imma have less than I started meaning I'm gon have to find a way to make the extra 126.50

" MOMMY LETS GO U SLOW ."

" COMING DANG ." I said putting all the money back in the purse before putting on my shoes and saying bye to kimmy and Ky then leaving out the door with milani running down the hall towards the elevator.

We made it down to the last floor and walked out the front and started our walk to the little Walmart that's near us .

We made it to the Walmart and milani started grabbing snacks she wanted and then she grabbed some toys and then I remembered I had to get her some new pants so I went and grabbed those .

We went to the register and all the shit she grabbed rang up to 230.89

That's only leaving me with 179.61

" mommy give her the money we leaving ." Milani said

She acting like she growing ts off trees or sum .

I pulled out the money to pay the lady and she gave me my change back .

We started walking back home while Milani ate one of the snacks she got . When we made it back home I changed milani out her clothes and milani eventually fell sleep and I went to my computer to see if there was any side jobs I could find to make that money by next week .

That's how I spent my night .

𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷𓆷

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘈𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 . 😓