𝐍𝐨.𝟐

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME WH- ."  I heard my alarm and had to stop it before it kept going .

I already told that lil girl about touch shi on my phone but she don't listen .

It's 4 Am right now and I have to get up and ready for work and the extra stuff I picked up on today .

My first job is a part time as a cleaner my second is a part time as a receptionist and I had to pick up a pet nanny shift today and I also picked up a late night part time working at a gas station .

I got up a brushed my teeth took a shower and put all my uniforms in my work bag before putting on my work shoes and walking out the house .

I walked for like 12 minutes before making it to the bus stop . This part of the city is real messy and just weird like there should be no reason this lady giving a homeless nigga a lap dance for a piece of his cheeseburger.He the homeless one not her . Everyone know ms lee she always doing the most out of order shi ever .

The bus finally came and I got on paid for my little ticket which was a dollar , the bus stop like five minutes away from my cleaning job so I walked the rest of the way . I walked in towards the back room and put my stuff in the locked and grabbing my cleaning basket for the day .

" see you made it just fine ." My boss said .

I hate this bald ass nigga with a passion . He got no neck he's big fat and musty but overall he got a wife and kids but never miss to bother me on some bs .

" mhm ."  I said connecting my headphones to my phone .

" well ... I'll see you later my little chocolate drop ." He said winking at me .

I'm telling you the only reason I put up with his bs is cause I need the money .

Anyways I made it to my first room of the day and there was white stains all on the nightstand and on the carpet .  Beat believe I didn't touch ts I don't think it would be right for me to put my hands on someone else's kids . 

My second room I just had to fix the bed back up and change the towels and sheets .

The third room smelt like ten cans all cause niggas can't flush the damn toilet .

And the last room had piss on the bed but I'll be damned if I touch that piss so I just put new sheets on the bed and left .

After those were done I went out and got all my stuff out the locker  and walked over to the bosses office and got my money for the day which was 203 then waited at the bus stop to get a ride to my second job of the day .

I get payed on the spot cause I'm not exactly an employee for the place I'm just the only person who was willing to take this job so he just give me money I clean

I took the bus all the way up there and did my reception for 2 hours and made 43 in tips and 182 for todays money giving me a total of 225 since today was slow as hell .

So far I've only made 428 which is great for a slow day usally I make less so these last couple jobs should give me all that I need .

I came down to my last 2 jobs the pet nanny one they only needed me to keep the puppy fed and take them outside I was there for an 1 hour and 54 minutes and got paid 176 .

Total : 604

Last job before I can go home is the gas station, I'm needed to help the little boy working there restock and close out for the night cause he apparently broke an arm and isn't working as fast . The guy who hired me said side note he's a little odd but means no harm .

What the hell ...

Anyways I got to the station and behind the counter was a little boy who couldn't be no older than 15 he was just staring at the wall till he heard me open the door then he look over at me not a single damn emotion in this lil nigga face .

" hi I'm Essie ."

" ok ."

Um ok ..? Whatever I'm here for my money and that's bout it .

" um where do I start ?"

" there ." That's all he said before pointing to a stack of 2-3 boxes .

I turn back to nod my head at the little boy and all the sudden he standing up and walking towards the blinds.

He shut them bitches .

Oh hell nah this how every one of them bitches get killed in the movies .

" why you making that face ?" He said with the Same blank ass Face

Do he not understand a bitch is scared ?

" why'd you just close the blinds ?"

" too bright ." That's all he said before walking back over to the desk .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘫𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 😭