𝐍𝐨.𝟕

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾  𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" you proud of me ?" Ramaj asked holding on to Essie as they drove back.

" yes I'm proud of you Ramaj took me too long to get you up there so of course I'm proud of you ."

" wait so you went up there cause she finally convinced you but when I asked you you told me to get my bastard ass out you face ."

" yes i don't like you ." Ramaj said putting my hand on his hair .

When Ramaj get tired he always wants me to play with his hair and he's asleep real quick .

" you don't like shit ."

" especially ugly Niggas named sincere ."

" shut the fucc up and take a nap ."

" yo mammy still ain't wake up out her nap don't worry about me ."

" fuck that bitch ."

Ramaj didn't even reply cause he fell asleep .

" he sleep ?"

" yea ."

" look I just wanted to let you know i appreciate you for everything you've done for Ramaj like he love you so much and it's keeps him calm knowing he gets to speak to you or see you and I usually always have a hard time getting him calm but you do ts wit ease . And I just wanted to thank you for what you did the other day you know wit calming him down and stuff I appreciate that and I meant it when I said that I owe you one so for real if you ever need anything just let me know aight ?"

" Yea it's cool but Ramaj is really nice I don't really understand why he don't make friends ."

" nah Ramaj is only nice to you he don't fuck with nobody else and because if you haven't noticed Ramaj isn't good with picking up on things like peoples emotions and he isn't good with taking peoples feelings into mind which is why he's always talking shi and he can't even take his own feelings into mind which is why he got overwhelmed that other day over his chores he didn't know how to express himself to let me know that he was getting upset so when he feels any kinda strong emotion he breaks down ."

" Really ? Cause every time i ask him about his day he's always willing to tell me how certain things made him feel ."

" like i said he only fucc with you nobody else ."

" that the only reason he can't make friends ?"

Cause if that's the case i can definitely help him with that when I'm free .

"he's insensitive to things that people are sensitive too and that's cause of some shit at birth that fucked with his mental and caused him to be ' odd' and ' weird' which is why growing up and now he never really ever had friends people thought he was too weird or too mean  and because he doesn't really express to people that he's feeling them instead he just you know takes like he won't ask to be your friend he's tells you ."

Me and C4 continued just talking about this and I could tell that he been struggling with Ramaj . He let me know that he been caring for Ramaj since he was real young cause his parents weren't shi so he's been dealing with all that pretty young .

Eventually we got to his house and everyone else was already there C4 came and picked up Ramaj and I got out the car walking inside.

" Hey baby mama." Ky said getting up from T-Roy lap .

" Hi Ky ."

" yo girl might be gay ." KD said shaking his head

" friend ." I heard from behind me

" thought you were sleep  Ramaj ." I Said turning around hugging him.

Ramaj is a big person on that physical touch shi like he always hugging me or his brother or he always has one of us playing in his hair and he's always comfortable like that .

" why didn't you bring my other friend ?"

" what so y'all can argue all day ?"

" What other friend Ramaj you don't like nobody ." C4 said

" shut up bastard don't tell me my life but yea i do her creature lani I fucc with her ."

" don't be mean to my niece Ramaj ."

" go get an std don't worry about me you almost there anyways ."

" wait you gotta kid ?" KD asked

" yea.."

" I'm so good with them lil mfs ... you should let us meet her like deadass ."

" she don't like ugly niggas named Keon ."

" Bitch are you her mother ? i was asking the mother ."

" shut the hell up you bastard go find your father ."

" anyways would you let us meet her i been meaning to learn some of that new baby lingo cause I swear that little boy from down the block be cussing me out I be ready to kick his head of his shoulder. With his one arm ass ." T-Roy said

" umm sure ."

" say that say that I promise you it'll be baby safe by tomorrow." C4 said

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

They meeting our lil mama🤞