𝐍𝐨.𝟖

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

" Ion know wrap it with that plastic ."

We was up wrapping all kinds of shi in some plastic wrap so that lil nigga don't touch shi .

I be hearing Ramaj arguing with this lil girl all the time I was gon take him over there but since they coming here anyways it don't matter .

I got up going to go wake up Ramaj knowing it was gon be a struggle .

I've been on my own raising Ramaj since I was 9 . We got the same mom not the same dad and she been stung out our whole childhood . She did so much crack while pregnant that Ramaj got fucked up in the head .

It's hard raising him on my own like he's not like every other kid he needs special help with shi and you know I never signed up to be his parents but at the same time I wanted to give him a parent type figure cause I ain't have one .

The mfs that was supposed to be my parents ain't being me nun but trauma these nightmares ain't one to play wit they frl be beating my ass I'm telling you .

" Ramaj wake up ."

I said slighting going to hold his arms down cause he gets violent and has meltdowns every morning .

Who has to deal with em ?

Me

" GET OFF OF ME SINCERE ." Ramaj said thrashing around .

I just took a Deep breath and sat down on the bed and held him till he calmed down and wasn't tryna hurt me .

" you good now ?"

" yes now let go you bastard ."

I let him go and let him get ready for the day as i went to go get the lil niggas gift bag out the car .

I asked Essie what type of shi the lil nigga like to eat and she said them lil baby puffs and the yogurt melts and Cheeto puffs .

She's finna be a silver tooth kid when she get older watch .

I got her bag out the car and brought it inside then pulled out my phone .

Essie 🙏

Yooo

Yea ..

LMK when yall on the way

We lowkey almost there 🧍‍♀️

Bett

" sincere fix my hair ." Ramaj said coming out the bathroom with a blank look on his face .

That look on his face already let me know I better get to his hair before he have a melt down again .

I fixed his hair up and a knock same to the door .
I opened the door and it was essie standing there .

" Wassup ." I Said letting her in the door and a lil body came walking in holding her leg .

" it's the littlest bastard ."

" shut up dummy ."

" She real cute ." I Said handing essie the gift bag for the lil girl .

" what do you say ?" Essie said handing her the bag .

" thank you ."

" Fasho ." I replied back

" lani this is T-Roy ."

" the one auntie talk about ?"

" yes lani , that's Ramaj you know him that's KD and that's C4."

I wouldve had her call me sincere but you never know who the feds be now and days . What if that one baby boss movie is frl and she sort of they lil group so can't be too open wit it .

" come on lil bastard." Ramaj said holding his hands out to the lil girl .

" Mommy ?" Lani said turning to her mom

" go head ." Essie said .

Ramaj finna make that poor baby watch his lame ahh shows .

" Ramaj don't show her none bad ."

" shut the hell up we going to watch Gracie's corner ." Ramaj said replying to KD

Ramaj and lani went to the lil living room that was upstairs so we could still see them but ion think they could hear us .

" she's real cute ."i said

" thank you ."

" sheon gotta dad ?" T-Roy said

" nigga ." Me and KD said at the same time

" ooo my fault ."

" no your good but no she doesn't he chose not to be in her life ."

" he a bitch ." I said

" y'all ." T-Roy said

" hmm ."

" tell me why Nikki going live tlaking about you gotta new girl and you cheated on her ."

Nikki is the girl who started that whole ass scene at the mall that one time .

" oh my god i wasn't even with ole girl ."

" look look look ."

" YEA HE CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT NEW BITCH CHEATING ON ME WIT AN UGLY BITCH IS CRAZY ."

" Ugly ?" We all said cause Nikki ain't no no position to call anybody ugly .

" AND HE GOTTA KID NOW TOO HE AINT WANNA TELL NOBODY THAT HE A WHOLE BABY DADDY OUT HERE ."

" this is madness what damn kid is she talking bout ."

" YES BRO I SEEN THE LITTLE GIRL ON HIS PHONE SCREEN ."

" bro i was holding Essie phone for her ."

" not you being a whole dad now ." T-Roy said laughing

" that's why yo girl an undercover dyke ."

" AND THATS WHY JORDAN COMING BACK SHE A WHOLE ASS LIAR OUT HERE ."

Who ever this Jordan nigga is made Essie scared real quick .

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

Jordan ???

Nikki ???

My fault I been busy 😓🤞