𝐍𝐨.𝟔

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾  𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

I was already up and since I didn't have work today i just sat in bed waiting for milani to wake up.

I was scrolling through TikTok minding my own business when I got a call from Ramaj . I ain't think he was gon be up at this time, I connected my headphone so he didn't wake up milani .

" hi friend ." Ramaj said looking dead into the camera

My lil buddy is a little creepy but he's nice to me at least all these other hoes he eats them bitches up for fun .

" hi friend ."

" why you whispering ?" He said making a face

" cause she's asleep ." I said turning the camera towards milani

Milani and Ramaj met over facetime the day after his little break down and their real good friends other than the fact that they always fucking arguing she wanna meet him in person so imma let her his brothers gonna drop him off here next week and he's gon meet her .

" her lil bad self ."

" you be starting with her ramaj ."

" who told her to reply ?"

One thing about my baby she don't go for bs from nobody don't matter age height weight none of that .

" boy now you know she's gon say something back ."

" still . Oh oh oh I'm actually gonna do it ."

Ramaj been telling me that his therapy sessions have been going well and that their doing something but he doesn't know if he wants to participate cause he don't like people but I've been convincing him to go to whatever this little thing supposed to be and just show his lil face .

" for real ?"

" yea it's gon be hard ."

" not it's no remember like i told you when somebody talking to you just smile and nod even if they ain't talking about shi for real ."

He don't really smile so this gon be fun thing to try.

Anyways i stayed on the phone with Ramaj a little longer before his brother came in and told him he had to get ready for the day . Just when the call cut milani woke up .

" morning mama ."

" morning my sweet girl ."

I got her up and teeth brushed showered and clothed and took her out to eat her breakfast at the table while talking with her aunties

" who was you on the phone with ?"  Ky said

" it was Ramaj ."

" his lil bad ass ." Kimmy said

Clearly Ramaj gave kimmy a piece of his mind as well .

" he's nice he just don't like y'all for some reason ."

After eating breakfast and stuff Ky left to go see T-Roy kimmy took my daughter into her room with her and I was sitting on the couch going through stories .

(***)-(666)-(7768)
Yoo this Essie??

Who's this ?

This C4 Ramaj Brother

Ohh yea Um can I help you ..🧍‍♀️

Actually yea Ramaj little therapy place giving out certificates and shi and he wanted you to be there when he got his but he said he was scared to ask you so he forcing me to ask you .

Ohh um yea I'll be there

Fss I'll come pick you up and shi

If it's not a problem .

Yea fs I'll see u in 10 .

Seems like i do got plans now .

" kimmy bae .."

" Yea ?"

" i just got sucked into some plans you mind-."

" go me and my niece good ." Kimmy said playfully pushing me out the room closing the door .

I changed into a came little outfit before I got a text from C4 saying he was outside .

I went down there and saw his car out at the front  and he rolled down the window .

" Come on ."

I know he See me Walking  anyways i made it to the car and sat down .

" fuck with yo fit anyways we gotta go get his gift order from the mall and then drive over to the lil ceremony."

" thanks and that's cool ."

The song addicted by KB Mike played while we drove over to the mall. I could hear him singing the song under his breath whole time .

We got his gift which was some shoes and a new door jacket .

They got money or whatever.

Tell me why when we was walking out this girl came up thinking we was together so she started going off on this nigga in front of the whole store  recording us and yelling whole time .

" HE AINT AHI BUT A CHEATER LOOKIGN AT HIM AT THE MALL WITH HIS GIRL LIKE HE WASNT IN MY PHONE  LAST WEEK ."

" girl you texted me i ain't never text you ... ever ." C4 said looking at her crazy

Anyways after that whole shit we left and made it over to his ceremony.

" RAMAJ KUIN WILLIAMS ."

Everyone cheered for him like me ,C4 t-roy Ky Kb and bout every nigga in that room .

After that whoel thing was done Ramaj got his gift and we headed to the car .

Tell me why this nigga started driving towards his home .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

Why him and his brother obsessed with borderline kidnapping niggas 😓🤞