No.23

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

It's 8 in the morning right now I just dropped Ramaj off at school so it's just me and the baby sitting watching cocomelon.This shi lowkey intriguing i been watching them wit her while she share them lil gerbert puffs wit me  and we cool.

" yo food in the kitchen ." I said as I seen that Nigga KD Walk it his room for the first time this week .

Ever since his grandma got killed he ain't been the same and  that's understandable two deaths within two months is heavy .

" hi uncleee ."

" hi sweetheart." He Said lowly before thanking me for the food and going back in his room .He ain't get much sleep and I can't tell by them big ass bags under his eyes.

". Hey guys ." Ky said walking in the house.

Ky and kimmy still coolin wit us and Ky be coming over just to help clean out T-Roy room and shi . She hate seeing ts messy especially cause she know if he was here he would never let all that dust and shi get all round his shi .

Kimmy been coming over js to check on KD  especially with her baby on the way. KD know it's his baby but he just stressed to the max so he actin but it's really affecting her cause she do love him but she's not sure if he love her anymore .

" Heyy nieceyy ." Ky said coming to hug lani

" Hiii ."

" Hey sweetheart how are youuu ." Kimmy Said Coming and picking her up .

" good tinky where was you ?"

" I was at the hospital for the baby ."

" oo lemme see ."

Kimmy put her down and let her touch her stomach .

" Titi can I ?"

" Sure ."

Lani reache Dover and touched Ky stomach and all the sudden the baby kicked

" Ooo what's that ?"

" that's the baby he's kicking ."

" ohhh ."

Ky reached down to touch her face and when I look down towards her all I saw was line after line on her arm .

" imma go clean up around his room alr ?"

" yea lemme speak wit you rq ." I said getting up and walking with her to the other side of the hallway towards T room .

" yea ?"

" Ky yo ass know better . You know he wouldn't want you doing ts ." I said softly grabbing her arm making her scars visible.

" It was an accident."

" girl yo ass know I'm not new to this kinda shi I'm alr knowing ." I said and she just broke down .

" I'm tired Sincere I'm tired I've been having to go through all this stuff with the baby all by myself and idk what I'm doing I've never been a mom before and he about ready to come out and idk what imma do when he's here and I been missing Royal I busted his grave the other day and I just felt lost I didn't know what I was doing with my life anymore ."

" you know you always got me youn needa do ts to yo self you know Royal would not have wanted yo ass to end up killing yo self cause then what you leaving this baby boy in this world all by himself and trust this shi ain't easy that foster care shi ain't it either ts is gon break him same way it broke me . You needa live for royal and even though he gone he's gon live for you through this baby y'all got ."

" yea you right he probably wouldn't beat my ass let him find out ." SHe said lowly laughing

" thank you brother I needed that ." She said hugging me.

" of course I forever got yo back sis I'm only one call away I got you . Now hurry up don't be starving my nephew " I said hugging her back wiping her tears

" he fat anyways ." She said rolling her eyes before turning and walking into the kitchen .

I went back into the living room and sat down with kimmy and lani who was watching the good doctor .

" he one annoying bastard ." Milani said shaking her head.

Her as been around Ramaj toooo Damn much .

" oh girl - that's not nice ."

" why you a bastard too ?"

" imma keep yo ass away from yo uncle ."

" NOOO DADDY YOU CANT ."

" aight aight ." I said holding my hands up and going to sit next to her letting her lay down under my arm

* RING *

* RING*

I picked up my phone and saw it was a call from the hospital.

" hello ?"

" is this mr Williams ?"

" yea who this ?"

" this is the heartfelt hospital and your the documented emergency contact for Ms . Armani Camron. And we regret to inform you ...."

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

New update igg 😪

Everybody js going through it damn 😭 these niggas need a group therapy session or sum 🤦‍♀️