𝐍𝐨.𝟏𝟏

𖤐 3RD PERSON 𖤐

" if youn grab her ass or sum y'all over there posing like y'all came out the same pocketbook or sum if y'all don't get on y'all Johnny sins shi now smile ."
T-roy said making sincere and amari pose .

Amari and sincere we're woken up by KD and T-roy and they were having them take pictures to post later and shi .

T-roy was getting fed up cause to him they were acting like they ain't never been around the opposite gender .

KD was acting like somebody Facebook momma .

" No throw this up no no damn peace ." Sincere said having amari throw up his set .

" why I gotta throw ts up the picture was already ok ."

" cause now you mines so you gotta throw up my set ." Sincere said looking directly into her eyes

Dayum lemme remember this is for fake
Armani thought before breaking eye contact .

They both threw up the sign and KD took the picture .

" go stand in between that nigga legs and take the picture of the shoes ." KD said

Yesterday sincere already took pictures with milani that he planned on posting earlier . Right now she's at sinceres home with kimmy Ky and ramaj .

" ok post those later i have a picture that I'm finna post of you and my lil nigga ." T-Roy said as they all got back in the car .

They had also went out to get linch for everyone since they all woke up way past any kinda breakfast time it was bout to be 6 anyways .

On the way back sincere went through the picture he had and posted some and when they got back he sat on the couch with Essie and them reading comments

Motionmade_C4