No.13

📌This chapter got sum triggering shi 📌

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾  𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" alright time to go to bed lani ." I said standing up from the couch

Milani js made me Watch bout two hours of Gracie's corner with her and eat soggy ass baby puffs .

" Already?"

Fucc she mean already baby it's bout 2 am and I'm tired as hell and bout full of them soggy ass shits . Her and sincere usually be up doin ts but I'm not her dad hell he not even her dad .

Kimmy or Ky would gladly steal her from me but they wanted to stay over with they niggas and shi . Sincere wanna get her later in the morning.

" yea baby it's 2 AM And you said you wanted to dad to come get you in the morning but if you don't sleep how you gon be up in time to leave with him ?"

" OHHH OOPS ."

I don't know if I'm offended she choosing his gangbanging ass over me like I been said go to sleep but the second I bring him up she wanna listen .

He ain't push her out .Imma is have to get him pregnant than cause then and only then will I wildlings accept a child of mines liking him over me .

" can daddy said goodnight ?"

I knew she was finna ask this so I been asked him to send a voice message which he gladly does every night for her .

" alright gimme my phone ."

She pulled my phone out her onesie pocket and handed it to me . Yes she mugged me for my own shi but we don't speak about that .

" hurry momma hurry ."

" girl wait damn I gotta wipe it off ." She gave me my phone back with ts looking like it's fell at the bottom of the damn couch or.

Where tf the Cheetos come from ?

" Good night baby girl be good for mommy and I'll come get you in the morning and we can go get mr Leo a friend alright i looove you muah ."

Once the voice message came to an end I look up and saw her cheesing hard as hell .

" I can say goodnight too ?"

" yea come on ."

" Goodnight daddy, I see you in the morning and me Leo get his friend too I love youuu muah."

I sent him the message and he sent back a picture

" alright come on lemme change you ... again ."

I grabbed her hand and we walked over to the bathroom and I cleaned her face and put her into a different onesie .

Once I did that I got her a warm soppy cup of milk and laid her down listening to jhene aiko sleep Soul .

One thing about milani and jhene they go together real bad she was out within 15 minutes.

I put my phone on the charger and laid my head down on the pillow and let my eyes close .

Only to open them again when I felt sum touch my arm  and start rubbing ts up and down .

I opened my eyes js to feel something more like someone lay down behind me still rubbing my arm .

I turn my head and everything stopped .

Those eyes .

The one thing that I will forever remember is Jordan's eyes .

Light brown big eyes .

" you missed me ?" He smiled whispering .

I was abo it to open my mouth but he put his hand over my mouth .

" shhh ahh youn wanna wake our baby girl now do you ."

I would never want to traumatize  my baby with this niggas presence. She doesn't need that in her life , I put up with his shi so she doesn't have to .

" you know I never expected you to have the balls to actually up and leave let alone fucc with a new nigga , but hey you know I love you so I ain't gon kill you but I sure am gon kill him ."

" letting him touch on you ." He said cutting open my  cheek making me gasp under his hand .

He put some blood on his finger then licked it off .

" blood still taste like the first night I had you ."

The night of that party  where milani was made .

The night that ruined my life  but gave me my biggest blessing.

"  you know what since you wanna let other niggas touch what's mine , lemme remind you what it feels like to be mines cause clearly you forgot." He said finally cutting of shirt open and touch on me .

I felt my eyes get hot with tears but still kept quiet for my baby.

He didn't stop at the shirt but kept going till he got what he wanted .

I js laid there in tears making sure this wasn't the scene my baby woke up to .

Nothing changed with him everything he did that night he's doing to me now .

What if nothing ever CHANGES .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

What's finna happen next ??