No.21

𖤐 3RD PERSON 𖤐

After finding out Amari was the one who sold out his location sincere made it his goal to make sure she realize who she crossed.

" bro why they said her BD brother, sister, auntie, neice,nephew,dog, and hamster all either got shot or burned up in a fire ."

" damn who would do such a thing ?" Sincere said sarcastically putting his hand over his heart .

" nigga you crazy what the fuck the hamster do ?"

" exist ."

Ever since he found that out sincere made it his mission to deal with anything or anyone in his way.

" nigga yo phone ringing ."

" oh shi ."

Sincere Look down at his phone to see nobody but Amari calling him .

" Man tell me why Amari calling me right now ."

" she's mad weird for that tf ."

" ong and I'm not fuckin wit that ." Sincere said declining the call .

Only to get another call .

Decline .

Another call .

Decline

Another call .

Decline

" gah damn she gon keep calling ?" Sincere said

" seem like she want sum ."

" sheon need shit else from me she alr don tried to take my life ."

Armani.

Please answer the phone sincere .
Please .

Nigga tf u need...

It's milani she's been crying and sobbing she wants you and I can't handle it anymore please can you just talk to her that's all I ask .

Shi I Hope she blow yo
ear drums straight tf up 🫶🏽

Sincere please she's gonna hurt herself crying like this a simple hi would be okay please

Please

Sincere you can't ignore me forever

If not for me for her please

I'm begging you please

I won't ever call or text you again just please don't do this to her .

Nigga stfu I'm comin damn.

Sincere felt bad knowing this little girl had nothing to do with the problems between him and her mother .

He felt a connection with the little girl and he knew she had a connection with him.

Sincere stood up and put his keys in his pocket and headed toward the door .

" where you going ?" Ramaj asked coming down the stairs.

" you comin wit me ."

" Kay ."

Him and Ramaj said by to KD and headed out the door towards his car and then started driving towards Amari apartment.

When they got there they walked into the building took the elevator up to her floor and walked toward her door .

" open ts ." Sincere said knocking on the door .

He headed some movement before the door opens to reveal a messy haired Amari .

Sincere didn't feel the need to talk to her so he just pushed right past her into the apartment.

" DADDY ." Milani said running into sinceres arms .

" hi ."

" I miss you ."

" I missed you too baby wipe your eyes it's okay ."

" why you didn't call ?"

" I'm sorry baby I been busy but you can come wit me if you want ."

" yes please ."

" sincere you can't take my baby ." Amari whispered out .

" why don't you and your uncle go in there and get your stuff huh ?"

" okay ." She said climbing down and grabbing Ramaj hand and taking him to her room .

" she's coming wit me ."

" you can js take my baby ."

" ion wanna hear shi from you . You think ion know that yo ass tried setting me up that night . You lucky ion wanna scar that poor baby or I would've been put a bullet in you . So stfu and don't say shi else SHES going wit me whether you like it or not . You gon get what's comin for you in the mean time imma take that little baby with me and your not gonna do shi abt it you did this to yourself . Imma go be a dad to that little girl and you can stay here and think about wtf you did and what the hell your gonna do cause when the time come I'm coming for you and that nigga trust And believe that " Sincere whisper yelled in amaris face .

" you don't understand."

" ion wanna understand . You the reason my boy dead rn he ain't never gon be able to see his kid Ramaj don't even wanna talk abt what happened that night . You put my family in danger and you expect me to reason wit you ."

" sincere- ."

" I'm ready dad ."

" alright then let's go say bye to yo mom."

" bye mommy ."

" bye my baby I love you sm ."

" I love you too ."

And with that the three of them walked out the apartment and started the drive towards sinceres house .

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

What y'all think is gonna happen 🌚