𝐍𝐨.𝟏𝟎

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

After my little meltdown and all sincere helped me clean my face up so it didn't look like i was just bawling my eyes out .

And after that we went downstairs with the other but nobody said anything it was just silent with the sound of milani and Ramaj arguing  about some bs.

I swear with them it's like imma mom of two in this bitch . I barely signed up for milani I damn sure ain't sign up for this .

Sincere decided that it would be best if we just stayed her for the night so we could both tell her about the whole dad thing .

" Ramaj I need my baby ."

" take her before I pushed her down the stairs pulling my hair and shi ." Ramaj Said handing her to me

I grabbed her said bye to Ramaj and walked towards sinceres room.

I sat lani on the bed and waited for him to come out the bathroom .

" mommy we going home ?"

" no baby I gotta talk to you"

Just when I said that sincere came in the room  he walked towards the bed and stood behind me .

" okay baby you remember you asking me about your dad ?"

" mhm ."

"And I told you he was lost right ?"

" yes ."

" well baby you remember sincere ?"

". Yea hi ."

" hi lil one ." Sincere replied back

" you wanna tell her ?" I asked sincere and he just nodding before going to stand in front of milani .

" well baby girl I just wanna tell you that I'm your dad ."

" mommy ?"

" He is ."

Milani did say anything just jumped up into sinceres arms telling him how much she missed him .

I feel bad for having to lie to her but at the same time this is the only way I can keep her safe , Jordan and his gang don't care about  no police none of that . As long as my baby is safe I don't care for the rest .

" mommy we stay with daddy ?"

" you wanna stay the night ?"

" yes ."

" ask your dad ." I said changing her into her extra clothes that I always pack for her when we go somewhere

" Daddy ?"

" yes lil one ."  Sincere said picking her up

" me mommy stay the night ?"

" yea of course ."

When he told her yes she automatically went to hugging him cheesing hard as hell.

She's gonna get attached to him real bad .

" Tell yo momma she need get ready for bed too she standing there for fun ."

" mommy go go ." Milani said pointing towards the bathroom .

She get a 'dad' and don't know how to act.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a big shirt and boxers that sincere gave me earlier.

He was plotting .

Anyways i got changed and did my lil nightly shi and walked out going to go lay down with them .

" Wait  armanis your real name ?"

" yea ."

" so where the hell you get essie from my nigga ?" He said turning to me

" my middle name is essence so Ky started calling me essie and it's just stuck ."

" ohhhh type shi ."

" you questioning me but where the hell you get C4 from if your names sincere ?"

" same shi my middle names cordae so that's the C and the four come from .." he said about to finish his sentence but looked over at milani .

" yea you know where it came from ."

" what if you get more you gon starting going by C12 or sum shi ."

" actually nah imma let niggas think i only got that on my head when the number is bigger type shi ."

Milani fell asleep after a while of watching her lil show and me and sincere went downstairs with T-Roy and KD .

" aight so we gon put y'all on game hold questions till after ."

Sincere explained the whole situation well besides the part I asked him not to tell but he explained that Jordan was my  crazy ass baby dad and he was searching for us and that me and him are finna be in a fake relationship and he's gonna claim milani as his while they look for Jordan and where his crew at .

" say that say that y'all needa start posting shi with y'all together to make ts more believable cause niggas know this dude don't never post him with no female and wit you bitches are finna be stalking your page cause they nosy as hell so y'all needa be convincing ." T-roy said

"Sincere you also gotta post shi with you and the baby on your real dad shi . You can post shi of y'all as a lil family and shi and them niggas ain't gon know no better ." KD added

" ohh and we can get on game too you know posting shi like oh my niece too cute or some bs like that cause I alr know niggas gon be watching us all so we gotta make ts work . Y'all gon needa be all up on each other when y'all in front of nigags so they can go tell they knock-knees having ass grandma and dem that they seen y'all together and shi ." T-roy said

Time to make ts work .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

The plan gon work ??