No.28

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

" hello ." I said answering the phone not even seeing who it was

" is this sincere Williams ?"

" yea who tf askin ?"

" this is the hospital and we're calling just to inform you that earlier this morning Armani did indeed wake up ."

" say you swear ?" I said grabbing my keys .

" I'm yes sir she did in fact wake up but there is a catch ."

" Nigga this ain't basketball I ain't catching shi whatchu tryna say ?"

" although she did wake up she will still have trouble remembering some things but you just have to be patient because her fully memory will come back it is just temporary gone due to the head trauma but expect it back within a week or two ."

What if she don't remember the most important stuff the stuff that got us where we are now .

I got yk keys and sped off to the hospital and when I got there I was waiting at the front desk because they ain't have nobody up there .

" well excuse tf outta me can a nigga get some service round this bitch. Don't nobody gaf if lil Xander 100 year old worn out grandma don finally croaked fuck that bitch and lemme get to my girl ." I said when I saw all the staff surrounding this lil boy who was standing in front of a poster saying xanders grandma with Angel wings

" sir .."

" ahh ion wanna hear it what room Armani Camron in ?"

" I'm she was moved to room 672 this morning ."

I ain't even listen to the rest I went straight into that elevator to the top of the building when I seen some ladies helping her stand straight .

I ran up there towards her and couldn't stop myself from hugging her and kissing all on her face .

" I miss you so much I'm so sorry for everything mama I'll never do anything like that again I missed you so much I'm sorry for being such a fuck up but I promise I've kept her safe ." I said holding her

I CANT lie this shi had me a little emotional and that's something I ain't see comin I never thought I'd see the day where I'm this hooked up on any female and not just any female but the female of gave birth to the little girl who I call my daughter .

The girl my little brother calls his best friend

Overall the girl that changed my life .

"It's okay sincere i forgive you for everything I just hope you can do the same ."

I sat there thinking back to the day t Roy was killed , thinking back to the day I found her in that tub and the day we first met .

" of course I forgive you for everything ."

I've fucked up and so has she and if she can forgive me why can't I do the same for her . I want to keep this family and I'll do what ever it takes to be able to do so .

" you really mean that ?"

" of course I do ma I've done some shi that isn't forgivable but still managed to gaint your forgiveness it so yo right I forgive you to even though some things have been life changing . I was always told that change can be good or bad depending on how you go bout it and what I'm tryna do about this change is make the best of it only if you'll let me ."

" of course I will my love ." She said hugging me into my chest .

" where's Milani ?"

" she shone with Ramaj but when we get home don't freak out about the bandages he was shot some time ago but he's fine I promise ."

" shot ...?"

". Yea by Jordan and his little crew."

Amari has yet to know about Jordan's passing .

I heard her holding a sharp breath by the mention of tht niggas name and I could tell her head was spinning just thinking of everything again .

"Don't worry he can't hurt you ever again ." I said looking dead into her eyes praying she got what I wa spitting out .

" you serious sincere?"

" I had to baby he would've killed you and or Ramaj and I couldn't let happen especially not after what happened to Royal ."

" I'm not angry ... I'm relived if anything he's hurt me so much thank you so much .." she said starting to cry .

Before I could even reply there was a knock at the door I look up to see tow old people the old nigga was in a lil suit type fit and the older female was in a pantsuit type fit and she had some sun glasses on .

" oh my baby ." The woman said coming up to the bed and putting her hand on her chest . While the nigga came up behind her and put his hand at her back.

" how have you been sugar ?" He said touching Armani's hands

So we gon act like I'm not here ...

" don't fucking touch me ." She said mugging him

" Armani that is no way to speak to your father ."

" this nigga ain't my dad and bitch you not my mom you threw me out when I trusted y'all in telling you about what Jordan was doing to me and you never believed me and cared more about your reputation."

" well sweetheart your finna have to get over at some point in time ."

" bitch ... he raped me and made my life a living hell and I'm supposed to just get over it . I bet he ain't tell you guys about how he would sneak into my room every night and beat the shit out of me in front of  baby all because I stopped him from trying to touch on her like you guys let him do to me . That day you beat the shi out of me for having a kid is the day you lost the only kid you had left ."

Baby was the nickname of her baby sister who was at the hands of Jordan.

" stop lying it's been years ."

" look her you old worn out knock knees elbow grease smelling ass nigga she ain't got no reason to lie especially not lie for years in end you ain't dad you a bitch you supposed to protect yo little kids but no you acting like that Nigga Jordan was bending you over  or some and listen here yo stuff weave barnacle coochie smelling bitch youn got no room to say shi about you being a mother when you couldn't see that Armani never became a mother by choice . That baby  isn't your grand baby and never will she be that so fuck out her face and move along somewhere else with ts . Wit y'all big saggy ass diapers in the back gtf  you unloved and unwanted bastards ." We heard from the door only to see Ramaj and kinmy standing there .

" mommy ." Milani said coming to hug Armani .

" hi my baby ."

" niece ?"

" yes maji ."

" tell these these bitch ass bastards to leave  ."

" go away bastards ."

She been around him way too much she said ts clearer than she said mommy ,

Her mother started crying and shi making her dad walk out the room with her leaving them to themselves

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

Looking at them 😛