𝐍𝐨.𝟑

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" oh ok ." I said replying to the little boy .

Eventually I got all the stuff put up and cut the boxes up throwing them away .

" you need help with anything else ?" I asked while lil nigga was just staring at the wall ... again

See now the boss ain't lie he's a little off but he's cool.

" no ." He said cutting his eyes towards me before looking back at the wall .

All the sudden he stood up and walked towards me and then stood right in front of me like face to face .
I just made a confused face and looking at my face he made a confused face as well .

" I like your hair ." He said touching the one braid coming out the front .

Oh ok then real up close and personal .

" oh thanks I like your hair too ."

" if you say so . Do you wanna be my friend ?" He said just tilting his head a tad bit making him look like one of them lil scary twin sisters in them movies .

" um sure ." I said cause I'm scared what if I tell this lil nigga no and he kill me or sum .

I cant go out sad like that .

" mm your my first friend." He said with a little tiny smile while squinting his eyes a little .

" glad to be your friend."I said with a lil awkward smile back .

All the sudden his face went normal and he stuck out his hand .

The hell he need from me I barely got shit my damn self .

" um what ?"

" can see your phone ?"  He said asking which more sound like he was telling .

Once again I ain't even finna argue with this lil nigga so I just slowly handed it over and tell me why lil dude opened my shi like for one who the hell for two how he get past the password I bet he be scamming niggas .

I saw him typing before handing it back to me .

I saw that he had put his number in my phone and saved his contact  and texted himself hi turns out his name is ramaj .

" the kid ."

" what about the kid ?" I replied

" she's cute is she yours?"

" um yea."

" ok ." He said walking over to the counter .

" I texted you back so you can save the number ." He said not even lookin up at me

(***)-(766)-(4517)
Hi.
Ramaj 😟
Friend .

I was about to reply but he was already standing right in front of me with money in his hand .

" here  245 ." He said pushing the money into my hands .

" I thought it was js 200 ." I said

Like on one of my boosting days I would've took the money but I wish like hell this lil nigga would come after me over some 45. Dollars .

" it was but your my friend ." He said

He all the sudden put his arms out .

" hug ?" He said once again tilting his head a little .

I smiled a little before giving him a hug .

We stayed in a hug for like 3 minutes  cause he didn't wanna let go  till he heard a loud ass car and the door opening.

" Ramaj what I tell you about hugging random woman js cause you think their comfortable." A man who opened the door said looking at Ramaj through the eye holes of his ski

" she's my friend ." He said looking toward the guy with a tilted head .

He tends to tilt his head when he says happy shit .

" I'm sorry about my little brother ."

" why you sorry she's my friend and you said I had to be more approachable and make friends ."

" boy - do you even know him ?" THe man said turning to me

" um well yea we're friends now ." I said shrugging .

The man's face turned to surprise and he turned back to Ramaj .

" good job you finally being nice ."

" shut up nigga and take me home . I'll text you later Essie ." He said giving me a hug before walking out towards the car .

The man just walked out the door . After that I just turned off the lights and closed up before grabbing my bag putting the money in and walking out walking towards the bus station  when a car stopped right by me .

The window rolled down and it was Ramaj in the back seat .

" do you need a ride ?  Yea you should let us take you home ."

Oh wow he answering questions for me .

" Ramaj be nice ."

" that was nice  ugly bastard ."

" what he meant to say was we ain't tryna hurt you or nothing but it's getting cold would you mind letting us give you a ride home ?"

" she said yea come on ." Ramaj said opening his door then Grabbing my hand pulling me inside the back with him .

Did I just get borderline kidnapped by a lil boy ?

I was sitting there and texting back kimmy thanking her for watching milani when Ramaj laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep .

" where you live ?" The brother asked .

" in the redwood apartments."

" oh aight we going there anyway."

Eventually we made it to the complex and the brother had picked up Ramaj and held him up waking him up a little but he just rubbed his hair a little and he fell right back asleep before grabbing Ramajs bag .

I thanked him for the ride and started walking in to get up to the apartment .

I got home and counted my money making a total of 849 for the day .

I showered ate a granola bar and went to my room finding Milani already asleep on my bed .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

Thoughts on Ramaj ?? 😭