No.14

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

I woke up in the morning to Ramaj sitting cross cross on the dresser in front of my bed js staring at me .

" what in the hell are you doin lil dude ?"

" I'm hungry feed me ... bastard ."

Js when I was finna say some changed in him today he js had to say ts .

" can I wash my ass first damn ." I said throwing the blanket off me .

" yea you right you needa clean that Funk trunk yo bastardly smell is making my nose hurt ." He said walking out with his lip tooted up .

Anyways I picked out an outfit that milani wanted to match me in and walked over to the sink brushing my teeth then doing skincare then taking a shower.

I got out the shower and got dressed then walked downstairs to see everyone up in the kitchen .

I dapped everyone up and headed over to the fridge to see what I could make Ramaj that he wouldn't js throw right on the floor .

He tends to have lil tantrums when what he wnats to eat is not what he gets to eat , and there ain't shi I can do about it cause all his therapist and doctors all said he can't help it either so I js do my best to keep what he like stocked in the house .

I made him chocolate waffles with hash browns cause he doesn't like eggs and apple juice cause he doesn't like orange juice.

( A/N- apple juice better 🙈 )

I gave Ramaj his plate and headed over to sit down with the others as they got their plates as well .

Feel like I running a daycare in this bitch .

I pulled out my phone to text Essie to see when i could slide .

I put my phone down and started eating from my plate talking with everyone .

I checked my phone to see a whole hour went by and she ain't answer .

So I called .

And I called

And I called

" bro what the hell wrong wit y'all friend ?" I asked kimmy and it after calling Essie for the 10th time .

I was supposed to check if it was coo to come get milani now but she wasn't picking .

" ion know she ain't picking up my calls either ."

That's not like her .

" fucc ts imma go check on her ."

" alright cause that don't sit right with me like at all ." Kimmy said

" yea I called her earlier too ." Ky said shaking her head

" alr I'll let you niggas know ." I said walking out the door to my new charger .

I got in the car and started driving towards her apartments.

Once I got there I got out the car and took the elevator up .

Ramaj had gave me a copy of her key because according to him imma need it for when he wanna go over there .

Lil creep ass nigga .

I put the key in the door only to find milani sitting up on the couch watching that lil black girl while eating Cheeto puffs out her onesie pocket.

" hey baby ."

" DADDY." She Said Running up to me so I picked her up and kissed her lil cheek while she js hugged me .

" hi my baby how are you ?"

" I'm good daddy."

" that good baby um where mommy ?"

" mommy in her room she told me I can watch the TV ."

" she said you can watch the TV ?" I asked cause knowing Essie she don't let milani watch her lil show unless she ate showered and brushed her teeth .

" yea I wake up mutommy wasn't in the bed so I go to the bathroom and it was locked so I knock like you said and mommy was in there , and she said hey baby mommy's gonna be a minute so js go watch your show ok ? And I say ok and grab my chips and went here ."

" and she still ain't out ?"

" nope ." She said climbing down to go sit back on the couch .

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked js to get no response.

I picked the lock like the felon I am and I opens the door to find a battered bruised and cut up Mari sitting in the tub with her clothes still on while the water was a dark pink .

" oh my fuccing god Amari ." I said rushing over to her to her kneeling over to her .

Eventually I got her out the water and cleaned up her cuts and bruises. She mad me promise not to call the cops but to js comfort her instead so that's what I did .

I convinced her to shower and change clothes . While she was doing that I cleaned up milani and made amaris favorite food while ordering roses , chocolates , a teddy bear and a card over to the house .

By the time the food was fisniehd cooking all the stuff go here and I wrote in the card z

" Essie I could tell you went through something crazy hopefully you feel safe enough to the point where you can tell me and I can help you to the fullest , I hope you know I see you as one of the strongest women I know and not only me but that beautiful baby girl

- much love , Sincere ."

I plated the food up and gave milani hers and walks sover to the room and gave Amari he's while giving her the roses chocolates and teddy bear .

" that you so much sincere ." She said with a little raspy voice while hugging me kissing my cheek .

" of course ." I said looking her in the eyes making us make eye contact.

Tears filled her eyes and she js started crying .

" what's wrong ?"

" everything sincere everything is wrong he found us , everything happened so fast , I'm sorry sincere I so sorry you've done so much for me so much for my daughter , I'm so sorry ."

Jordan found them ?

Fucc is she apologizing for ?

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

Double update cause I been slacking 😓🤞

But question is Why's she apologizing ?