No . 18

𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( Maj)

"He's gon kill that bitch when he wake up ." I heard KD saying on the phone .

It's been 2 weeks and apparently sincere hasn't gotten any better js worse .

He flatlined once out of no where and shit went down hill from there .  He had to have an emergency surgery to get his heart beating again cause he also stopped breathing .

I cant lie and say I don't miss my brother . I havent left the house in two weeks other than going to the hospital and the last time I went I came back home and threw up everywhere .

The girls went home and leaving me and KD in the house now consider T-Roy is gone .

He was like an older brother to me no matter how much I swore I didn't like nobody I always knew they were 10 toes behind me . The house feels so empty knowing there's none of me arguing with sincere none of T-Roy's slow ass comments nothing .

" Ramaj please just eat ts ."

" no I don't eat that and you know I don't ." I said raising my voice a bit .

I never realized the extent in which I needed sincere around . Nobody knows me like he does .

" Ramaj you haven't eaten for the fast three days I had to literally shove food down your mouth js to get you to eat a singular bite of food last week . Ramaj you can't keep doing ts ."

" I DONT CARE I DONT WANT IT ." I yelled flipping the plate over and going up to sinceres room .

I Can't do this anymore .

I can't eat anything cause it's never the right thing only he knows exactly how I eat my food . I hate eating from other people for this reason they make me have a breakdown .

He knows the right temperature the right texture and  the fact that I don't like my food touching .

I need him back .

I'll do anything .

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" Yo- you got w-wha-t you wan-wanted leave m-e alone-alone ." I said trying to scratch at his hands .

" never I told you you never gon fuck with any other nigga not even in yo dreams bitch ." He said chocking me hard

Jordan came through my window while I was taking a nap with lani . He came in and he grabbed me up out the bed and dragged me over to the couch .

Nobody was home as of right now it was just me .

He dragged me over to the couch and immediately put his hand on my throat squeezing it slightly and a hand over my mouth .

" keep quiet and that beautiful little girl don't gotta see her momma struggle ." He said kissing below my ear down to my neck.

" that nigga should be dead but he ain't all this flatlining shi he doing pissin me off ,what happened was for a quick solve he had to go now me and you can be together again ."

I hated him so much.

" I planned our future for so long just for you to get wit another nigga . You had my baby and all you still ain't stay wit me . This scar gon be yo warning for the next time you let any Nigga touch you ." He Said touching on the scar on my arm that he gave me .

" you hear me ?" He said squeezing my neck even tighter .

I nodded as quickly as I could .

" alright imma see you tonight baby ." He said letting go of my neck and unhanding my mouth before kissing my lips .

Once he left I got up and went to check in the restroom . My neck was already bruising .

I still had some bruises from the last time that he did that .

I just hope things start to change .

𓁿

𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( Maj)

" come on Ramaj before they close the damn place ." KD said  making me put on my jacket .

After my little freak out I went to sleep and I just woke up and KD has me going to the hospital to see sincere .

" I'm coming you ugly bastard damn ." I said grabbing my shoes and heading out the door .

" Ramaj please dont do nothing crazy lays time you hurt that lady when all she was tryna do was help ."

" I ain't hurt that bitch ."

Cause I really didn't the bitch was tryna touch me and ion know who told her white ass she could be this ain't that .

We arrived at the hospital and checked in before walking towards sinceres room .

He was still laid out cold, no breathing tubes this time  but still  not fully alive .

I went next to his bed side and held his hand .

I miss my brother so much .

I couldnt do anything but cry .

I laid my head down on his cold chest and let my tears fall on him .

" I miss you so much I'm sorry I'll change I won't need the therapy anymore I'll be nice just please come back sincere please I miss you , nothing been the same without you and I don't know how much I can't take . Please brother I love you so much ."

" I lo-ve you too Ramaj ."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Couldnt kill him 😪 but I could kill T-Roy so welp