No.24

𖤐 3RD PERSON 𖤐

" We regret to inform you that Armani was hospitalized earlier today because of a gun shot wound to the chest . As you are labeled the emergency context we will need you to head into the hospital for further details."

" uh yea ." He said cutting the call .

" aye bro I gotta go sum came up can y'all watch lani for me I gotchu back ." He said quickly standing to grab his keys and shoes .

" Yea yea you got it stay safe ."

" Fasho ." Sincere said basically running out the door to his car .

The moment her out the key in he started his drive to the hospital breaking a couple laws . Once he made it there Sincere ran into the hospital .

" I'm looking for Armani ." He quickly said out tot he front desk lady

" ooo your cute what's ur name ?"

" My name is gon be the nigga wit his foot up yo ass if you don't tell me where she at you unloved ass Ho ."

" geez no need to be hostile shes in room 352 on the second floor ." The lady said rolling her eyes .He ran towards the elevator and quickly pressed the 2nd floor button .

Once he made it up to the second floor he ran towards her room only to find her hooked up to many machines. Almost reminding him of his time in the hospital.

" Armani ...." He said lowly walking over to her bed .

He saw multiple breathing tubes and lines hooked onto her .When he looked up towards her chest that's when he saw the big gash where the surgeons stitched  the bullet wound .

" No no. This can't be happening." He said grabbing her hand holding it up to his face.

As much as he didn't want to admit it sincere still had the upmost love for Armani . He can't act like he didn't miss ass those months before the incident where they were talking and still now when he laying in this bed covered in dried blood and hooked up to all the machines he still through the she couldn't get anymore beautiful.

Some may think he dumb for still being he's sober heels for the woman  backdoor'd him and his brothers but it's not like he could help it . The short amount of time they has spent together sincere found himself falling for her and falling hard .

" No we need you ma stay wit us please ." Sincere said letting his tears drop .

Sincere never believed he would be put in a position like this . Sincere believed  that Armani never loved him after he learned that she was the whole reason that he almost died .

Little did he know even with all the pain he put her through these last months Armani loved sincere more than words could tell .All those times Jordan would do what he did to her she wouldn't care for her own well-being knowing that the man she truly had feeling for and the baby they claim together was safe.

Sincere became the highlight of armanis life but what Jordan got in the mix she felt as though he didn't love her no more and would do anything to be as far away from He as possible .

The two had horrible communication which became the root of this all and here sincere was wishing for just one last conversation .

One last conversation without fighting , without arguing , nothing but love .

" Sir visitor hours are now done we will have to ask you to leave but you can come back tomorrow at 11."

Sincere didn't even reply he collected his keys and her paperwork and just headed toward the car leaving home .

At least that was the plan . He sat in his car and cried .

Sincere didn't know exactly why he was crying . He thought he hated her . He thought he hated her existence.But all this time he couldn't bring himself to kill her .any other person he could easily kill them but her .

It hurt .

It hurt knowing that they may never be on track again. .

It hurt knowing he didn't know if she would make it .

It hurt knowing he did nothing when Jordan was hurting her.

It hurt knowing she was the reason for his brothers death.

Everything came crashing down on sincere in that very moment and he did nothing but cry till he eventually got home.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

MY BADDDDD I BEEN OUT OF TOWN THUGGIN WIT MY ROUNDS 😪