No.15

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

After the whole situation with Amari I had went home and rested for the night .

I woke up in the morning and went and got reayd for the day . Ramaj had a lil check in with his therapist and t-Roy was going to see if he was frl the father of the baby Ky  was having .

Apparently she ain't tell nobody but Ramaj cause he found her crying cause she was scared to tell anyone  and he called her a scary lil bastard and pushed her out and had her tell t-Roy .

" nigga im nervous . I always wanted to be a dad osrs like my mom played the role my whole life basically so Ik ion wanna be nun like my dad .

T-Roy dad is a AINT shit ass nigga like I know that's a lot coming from me especially but no this nigga up the scope . His dad went to jail on 17 domestic abuse charges , drug possession, gun possession, human trafficking,  murder , organized crime , kidnapping, and assault.

So growing up T-Roy ain't really have nobody to look up to and shi so I ain't even surprised that he mainly thinking of how he don't wanna be if this baby is his .

I drove Ramaj over to McDonald's so he can get nuggets and a hash brown since he had a lil episode last night and refused to eat .

Ramaj had a lil episode because his separation issues was acting up and he really wanted to go see Essie and nem but I ain't wanna invade her space knowing she had js went through some. Ramaj started crying and then he got angry and started throwing shi , he ended up cutting his hand up cause he was chucking glass shi everywhere.

After all that all the blood and shi he fell asleep in my arms and wouldn't let go of me so I took him upstairs to my room instead and I slept on the lil couch I got so I could make sure he ain't run out the door again .

All that js for him to wake me up with a slap on the face calling me a bastard .

After Ramaj got his food I dropped him off with his therapist and drove off , T-Roy put on the song " RedRum - Maj4l"

" WHEN I SEEN THAT FOOTAGE OF MT THUG DIED THEY SAID THUG DONT CRY BUT MAN THIS THUG CRIED ."

Ion even think ts is what he said but I guess .

" t- Roy yo ass got one more time to touch me and I'm flipping shi ."

" my fault gang ." He said laughing like shi was funny you the only nigga laughing.

After a lil more songs we got tot eh clinic and headed in waiting for somebody to see us well him.

" T-Roy ?" What is with black people and giving street names .

" yea ."

" and you are ?"

" nigga I'm me can we js stick a needle in this junkie and get on with life ."

The nigga looked shocked so he js did as i said And took us to the back and had T-Roy sit there.

" wait which one of you is the father ?" He asked Holding up the neddle.

" nigga you he called his name and he responded and yk damn well that baby don't look shi like me ."I said

" Right right Right my apologies."

" Mac w e js stick the needle in me doc ?"

The nigga finally put ts in his arm and we waited for like ten minutes before they were able to get a good amount of blood.

" Nigga that js drained me what if I die ?" T-Roy said

" hoe you still talking to me ain't you Ight then stfu ." I Said pushing him off me back into the chair .

" Mr.T-roy with the data we have gathered it has been proven that you are the father of KyRoy copies of the dna test will be sent out to you and the mother hope you have an amazing rest of you night ."

These ghetto ass niggas they combined they funk ass names to name this poor baby . I get so sick of black people with these names and shi .

Anyways after that we had went and drove off towards Ramaj therapy session place and when we got there I texted Ramaj to come out and he wanna rpely and say hoe come get me you ugly bastard .

That let me know alr he's irritated  and tired .

Me and t-Roy got out the car and walked into the building and I walked over sign Ramaj out and picked him up off the couch since he fell asleep .

We started to walk out the therapy office when a car drove by .

POW

POW

POW

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔
My sincere apologies 😓