𝐍𝐨.𝟗

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

Hearing that nigga name Essie eyes went big as hell and she ran up the stairs .

I ran after her to find her on the bathroom floor crying and ion mean a lil tear or two I mean lil Shawty was crying a nigga oceans .

" Essie ..." i said sitting down next to her .

" no no no he's gonna hurt her I can let him hurt her shes all I have ." Essie said crying on my shoulder .

" Essie calm down ."

" i Can't I don't wanna loose her too ."

She's alr lost someone cause this Jordan nigga ?

" Essie look at me i need you to calm down aight cause I wanna help you I really do but I need you to be calm enough to talk to me ."

After a lil minute she calmed down or whatever.

" aight tell me who's this Jordan nigga ?"

" he's ... ."

" i aint gon judge just tell me so I can help you ."

" he's Milanis real dad ."

" ok and why you worried about him coming back ?"

" he's fucking crazy imma tell you this but promise me not to tell anyone please ." Essie said holding out her pinky

We ain't in 1st grade my nigga but whtv

" i promise ." I said locking our pinky's

" i was 16. When we met he was 18 growing up I was never allowed to do anything so everyone thought I was a weirdo and shi so I wanted to fit in so started changing who I was eventually i got mixed in with the popular girls at school they used me to get to him and when they finally were in the same friend groups he started liking me i didn't like him back though . One night they invited me to a party and of course I said I'll come i got there and they pushed me in a room with him . He started kissing on me and I froze cause I didn't know what to do eventually he laid me back and fucced me while I laid there crying ."

That nigga is sick . Essie is one genuin ass nigga so for somebody to do sum like that to her break my heart for real .

" a couple days later i was throwing up my mom forced me to take a pregnancy test and it was positive . My whole family shamed me and disowned me and I was trying to tell the full story but they were too busy calling me a whore and shi . My dad beat the shi out of me i thought I was gonna loose her . But Ky and kimmy found me on the side of the road and took me in eventually i gave birth to milani and found out Jordan killed my little sister for trying to tell his parents what really happened ."

I know much more happened with the way she looking but I ain't gon push her . You gotta be one sick nigga to do some shit like that and I'm not even talking about him being able to kill somebody . I had an idea.

" Essie you know what I do for a living right?"

" yea you bang we know this ."

" yea so you know you know niggas in this city fear me right ?"

" yea where you going with this ?"

". Let em thinks she's mines Everybody in the city gon know that she's forever protected cause she's behind my name so let me think she's my daughter she's gon be safe and if they nigga come tryna shake promise we gon boom on him and all his people ."

" Wait you serious ?"

" yes bro you've done so much for me like i cant thank you enough for the way you handle Ramaj and how you always willing to help out lemme give you that favor I owe you and lemme claim her as mines you too ."

" ion wanna pin that on you like a whole baby to your name ."

" ion care Essie I'm willing to take that risk . Let me say that beautiful little girl is mine let em say we together niggas know my body Yall gon be good ."

" alright ."

" aight so look imma need you to get lani on board too cause shes young if they ask if I'm her dad she's gon tell em no so try and find a way convince her . Imma be there for her you know act like a dad to her for real . And you know if we gon do this we gotta convince these Niggas that we for real together.."

" yea ."

" aight while we doing all this imma get my people to try and find where this nigga Jordan at and how he moving so if he try coming for y'all we can be right there ."

" thank you so much ."

" always ... call me sincere ."

" you can call me Armani ."

" let's go get our daughter ."

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

Fake lil happy family 🤗