No.12

𝒜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝐸𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓇𝑜𝓃
( 𝓔𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮)
𓁿

" Good morning ." I heard milani said in my ear .

Sincere woke up too cause Me and sincere we're asleep in the same bed since this nigga don't know how to let people go home .

" morning baby." Sincere said kissing her cheek

" Daddy go brush your teeth ." Milanis aid holding her finger under her nose .

" I'm finna push to ass in front of a car ." Sincere said Mugging her

" shut up bastard." Milani said rolling her eyes walking out the room .

" she been around Ramaj too damn much ."

" you let her ." I said laughing throwing the blanket off me to go into the bathroom .

Today me sincere and milani have to go shopping to buy milani some new shoes since she wanted to be bad and play in fucking mud .

I opens the cabinet and got my toothbrush out and the toothpaste then brushed my teeth .

After that I went into sinceres closet into my little section that he swore up and down that I js had to have and got out a outfit and some socks before heading to the shower .

After my shower I got dressed and fixed up my hair then had to go chase milani up and down the whole fucking block .

After I finally caught her I showered her up and got her dressed , I put on her only pair of shoes that looks saved then we went downstairs and waited for sincere .

He be acting like he a whole female taking a whole minute and a half to get ready .

" aight let's go ."

" finally ." Milani said .

" lil girl we can sttnay home ."

" stop playin wit me let's go ." Milani said mugging him and walking out the already open door towards sinceres car .

" I'm finna whoop her lil ass ."

" now you know she fight back ."

" good but no ." He said grabbing my hand walking me out towards the car.

He put milani in the car seat he bought for her and then opened my door for me and pushed me in .

Niggas can't let moments be moments always gotta fuck something up.

" don't start yo crying shi come on now ." Sincere said getting in the car .

" nigga you js pushed me I hit my head ."

" you gon be Fine ." He Said starting to drive .

I just ignored him cause in what world did it become acceptable for a nigga named sincere to hurt a real bitch named Amari feelings .

It's not finna be today tomorrow or the next day after that .

" Essie ."

" Essssie ."

" Omg Amari stop playing wit me ."

" babygirl tell your momma I'm sorry ." He said laughing a lil.

He laughing likes it funny imma skin him while he sleep .

" mama daddy said he sorry ."

" tell your dad he can get me sum to eat if he really sorry ."

I was Never mad im just hungry .

" I'll get yo ass sum to eat now stop pouting lil nigga ."

" glad you offered I would like a ten piece with a carmel frappe or a frozen blue Fanta with fries and barbecue from McDonald's."

One thing about  me and my baby we gon fucc up some Ronald McDonald.

" daddy I want nuggets."

" alright , I'll get you some baby ."

We drove and drove till we got to the mall and when we got there milani went straight towards where the food was and waited for me and sincere .

We came in right after her and then I ordered my food and milani ordered her . Sincere got a spicy mcchiken and a sprite .

We sat our food then went out to the shoe place and found a worker .

" what can I help you with today ?"

" go pick what you want baby ." I said

She walked over and picked up a pair of  baby red thunders and baby black cats .

I pulled out my phone and saw I only had 614 in the back right now and Jordan shoes be expensive.

" mama this one  and this one ."

" you like those baby ?" Sincere said holding her while she held she shoes in her hand .

Milani nodded smiling at him we went up to the register and he rang us up and the price was 186 for both with tax 190.

I pulled out my phone to Apple Pay it but sincere handed the lady two hundreds and grabbed my hand and the bags before walking out .

" I'll pay you back ."

" girl please find you sum safe Amari please ." He said walking awaery after putting his hand in my face .

I caught up with them and laughed cause he's like so sassy .

" im serious- ."

A guy walked up eto us and stood in front of us and handed me a noticna e .

" Jordan sends his message."

" aye watch out nigga ." Sincere said stepping in front of us .

" stay safe ." The guy said taking his eyes off sincere walking away .

I opened the note to see what it said

" See you soon my heart ."

I just crumpled it up and shook my head walking out holding sinceres hand .

We got in the car and drove back to  sinceres house .

We stayed till it go dark .

" alright see y'all tomorrow." I said hugging t-Roy , Ramaj , KD, and sincere

" Bye daddy ." Milani said running up to sincere for the 4th time .

" bye baby I'll see you tomorrow." Sincere said crouching down to pick her up .

𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿𓁿

Who is this man ??

Is sincere gonna find out ??