No.20

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
( C4 )
𖥔

"Ramaj Wake up." I Said for the sixth time .

It's a week after T funeral and shi been weird .

I CANT bring myself to go in his room.

Shi been real bad lately and it ain't feel right . We still tryna find th tnae Niggas who did ts I ain't got no more room on my plate .

But then again I gotta step up and be strong especially for Ramaj .

I ain't heard nothing from Essie since the funeral day .She been acting kinda weird lately but ion really think much of it honestly.

" can you leave me alone you ill mannered bastard."

" no Ramaj getcho add up we gotta go ."

" go the fuck where ?"

" you still got therapy goofy now get up and shower so I can get yo ass out the door ion need that white least calling my phone saying your finna become a danger,"

" the only danger you needa worry abt is them niggas who want your head off your shoulders not me lil ugly bastard."

Ight now .

" Ramaj Stfu get up ion got the time or the patience ."

" fine your got ass breath woke me right on up ."

I js shakes my head and walked away . I prepared him something to eat before sending him out the door .

I cleaned up the kitchen and started off on the dishes when I heard a knock at my door .

Js cause a nigga was in a coma DONT mean they can come arnd and js play wit me now .

I walked up to the door and looked through the peephole and it was KD.

" wassup ."

" nigga you ain't gon believe ts i Found ."

Im alr knowing it's gon be some shi js by the tone of his voice so I closed the door after making sure ain't nobody follow him and we sat down on the couch .

" wassup ??"

" tell me why you know them like two weeks before you went to the hospital Essie had gotten hurt or sun shi by her ex nigga right ?"

" yea ..."

" tell me why I did some diggin yk and I looked on cameras around the hotel , cameras from buildings around the street , camera in front of her apartment and shi so he had snuck in her window and then he later came out covered in blood then that's when you came . He came out that window smiling happy as hell and he js kept coming back and coming back ."

" mhm ."

" I was able to find this nigga cause he never change his fit ever . So I find him and where he live and shi tell me why he baby daddy is Lil narco ."

" you lyinggg ."

" on bro her baby daddy is lil narco ."

" 16 felonies in one month , killed somebody grandma , shot a baby in the back , kicked his momma in the chest , beat his daddy with a glass bottle lil narco ?"

" yess my Nigga him , tell me why the day Ty all got shot at he was at her house and when he came out the window again he was heading in the direction of Ramaj therapy. So I go on the live cams near the place and I see his same car and that same bummy ass fit ."

" I knew that nigga was finna do some shi ."

" bro that's not even the worst of it all ."

" put me on ."

" I had gotten audio from one of her neighbors cameras . You know the walls there are way tooo thin . Tell me why when I opens up the audio file I hear " their gonna be at honest truth therapy at 5:44 is when their gonna come out it's probably gonna be js sincere and Ramaj or sincere , Ramaj , and T-roy ." Bro I ain't know how to feel ."

" your telling me that bitch ratted me out ?"

" yes bro she tatted you out and she messing wit him while y'all was messing wit each other ."

I knew sum was up wit her and shi . The not answering the phone , not texting back , and the whole blocking and like I wouldn't find out bs .

" you know what she got sum coming for her ass since she wanna play she needa remember this chess not checkers ."

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

🌚🌚