4

Nunew's POV

I sigh , drinking down my soju.

"Nhu .. slow down .." said Nat as he rubbed my back. I sigh , putting my cup down , feeling drunk.

"How am I supposed to get the money Nat ?" I slurred.

"Maybe you could borrow money ?" Asked Noah as I look at him drunkly.

"Are you dumb ?" I asked as Nat gave him the 'really' look. Noah cleared his throat , drinking his wine. I poured more soju into my cup , taking my shot.

"Look Nhu .. we'll figure something out .. let's just relax our mind for today .." said Noah as he poured more soju in my glass.

"Cheers~" he said as me and Nat brought our glass together before taking our shots.

Third person's POV

Nunew drank another whole bottle of soju. He drunkenly laughed as Nat look at him worriedly. Soon Nat's phone rang making him pick it up.

"Aow , Hia Max .. s-sure .. I'll be there .." Said Nat as he hung up.

"Noah ! I gotta go !" Said Nat loudly due to the loud music blasting.

"Take care of Nhu for me !" He said as Noah showed the 'okay' sign. Nat turned to Nunew who was wasted.

"Nhu ! I gotta go !" Said Nat as Nunew nodded drunkly. Nat then left as Nunew kept drinking.

"Nhu ! Slow down !" Said Noah as Nhu laughed drunkenly. Noah chuckled , patting New's head.

"Sir , we got a problem at the back !" Said a staff as Noah nodded.

"Nhu , stay right here na ! Don't go anywhere till I am back !!" Said Noah as New nodded , smiling.

At the same time , Zee walked into the club , looking around for a empty table. He then spotted a table nearby Nunew's. He called the waiter , ordering a glass of wine. He look around the room , hoping he'll see that boy name Kirin.

Out of nowhere a guy came up next to New who was still drinking.

"Hey pretty boy .. can I join you ?" He asked as New looked at him drunk. New chuckle , nodding. The guy smirk , sitting next to New. The guy poured alcohol in his and New's glass. Both of them cling their glass together but what New didn't know that the guy gave him a much stronger alcohol. New scrunch his face as the alcohol runs down his throat , burning it a little. New was even more drunk than before.

"Why don't I bring you home ?" Asked the guy as he caress New's red cheeks. New without conscious , nod as the guy then held his hand , leading him out of the club with a smirk. 

Zee sigh , finishing his wine as he placed the money on the table. He gave up hope on looking for Kirin. He left the club , walking towards his car.

"I want to go home~" Zee frown , turning to see the boy he wanted to see the whole night.

"Kirin ? .." he said as he saw a strange guy , holding onto New who was drunk. Zee then had a bad feeling but shake it off , opening the door to his car. He was about to enter when he stopped.

"Fuck it .." he thought as he then closed the door to his car , walking towards the guy and New.

"Hey." Called Zee with his deep voice making the guy turned.

"What do you want ?!" Asked the guy as Zee looked at the poor wasted boy.

"You got what's mine." Said Zee as the guy looked at New.

"This is yours ?" Asked the guy as he chuckled.

"I can give him to you but ... I want something .." he said as I lifted my eyebrow , looking at him with a straight face.

"I want your watch." He said as Zee looked down to his expensive watch. He then took it off , tossing it towards the guy. The guy caught it , smirking before pushing New towards Zee. Zee held New tightly as New lifted his head drunkenly.

"Thanks bro." Said the guy , smirking as he walked away. Zee sigh as he then placed one of New's arm around his shoulder , holding his waist.

"Let's take you home .." Said Zee softly as he slowly walked towards his car with New.

Zee's POV

I held his waist as he walked slowly towards my car. I was about to open the car door when he whine , pushing me away.

"Who are you huh ?! What are you doing with me ?!" He asked drunkenly.

"I am taking you home." I said as he looked at me.

"Hm , you are handsome~" he slurred making me chuckle in disbelief.

"Come on .." I said as I slowly helped him into my car. I buckled his seatbelt , closing the door as I ran to the other side. I got in , closing the door as I turned to him.

"Where do you stay ?" I asked. He then lazily took out his phone. I frown looking at him. He then hand me his phone , humming. I look at him and back at his phone. I then realise he gave me his address. I keyed in his address before driving off.

- later -

I pulled up , looking at the house. I turned to him , seeing that he was asleep. I slowly unbuckled his seatbelt. He then whine , lifting his head up.

"Aow ! What are you doing?!~" he whined as I sigh.

"We are here .. and I was just unbuckling your seatbelt .." I said , getting out of the car. I walked over to his side as I then opened the door , helping him out of car gently. I held his waist as he leaned against me. He then look at me , trying to push me away.

"You are kidnapping me ! Kidnapper !" He shouted loudly making my eyes widened , looking around.

"Help ! Help !" He shouted and I quickly placed my palm on his mouth , keeping him quiet.

"Shush .. you are going to wake the neighbors up .." I scolded him as he push my hand away , giggling drunkly. I sigh as we then slowly walked towards the house. Once we reached the door , I soon realized the lock needed a passcode.

"What's your code ?" I asked as he lifted his head up.

"12345 .." He mumbled making me look at him before pressing in the code. Soon the door opened and suddenly he pushed me away making me frown.

"Hey ! What are you doing ?! Who are you and why are you entering my house ?!" He asked , leaning against the door , looking at me with his red cheeks.

"You are a stranger~" he said and soon was about to fall but I then grabbed him , placing his arm around me as I hooked my hand under his legs as I lifted him up bridal style.

"Hm let go !" He whine as I groan.

"Stay still .." I said , walking in the house.