48

- 2 years later -

Nunew's POV

"Hi can I get one ice americano ?" I lifted up my head seeing a customer.

"One moment please .." I said , smiling as she nod. I went to make her one ice americano and went back to cashier.

"That'll be 346 baht .." I said as she hand me the money.

"Thank you .. enjoy .." I said as she took her drink.

"Has anyone told you how handsome you are ?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Thank you ma'am .." I said shyly.

"Let me ask are you single if you are .. I have a beautiful daughter who is also single ..." she said making me smile.

"Sorry Ma'am but I already have a boyfriend .." I said.

"Oh , sorry about that ! Then I'll get going first na.." She said as I chuckled , nodding.

"That's okay ! Have a good day~" I said , shaking my head as I look down to my ring.

"Let me guess another customer is trying to hook you up with their daughter huh .." I turned seeing Pure making me giggle. Ever since Pure became the owner of the Crystal Club , she decided to combine her café to the club to make it a bigger business. We moved the cafe to the ground floor of the club while the second level is where the bar and dance floor is. I can say , Pure was becoming as successful as ever. Of course I am still working alongside with Pure and Nat.

"I guess it's bad to have a handsome worker , working at the café .." she teased making me roll my eyes.

"What ? Look at you ! You have a mullet .. piercings .. soft skin and killer smile .." she said , nudging my arm making me chuckle.

"Well thank you .. but I have a boyfriend already .." I said making her giggle.

"A boyfriend who is 13 thousand kilometers away from you .." she said making me chuckle. Soon my phone buzz making me look down to see a text message. I chuckled making Pure clear her throat.

"Speaking of boyfriend .." she said , walking away. I smile , opening the text message.

Mr Lover 💙 :

Mr Lover 💙 : how I wish you were here to see the view here , I miss you ❤️

I smile , looking at the picture.

Me : I miss you too 😕 , see you soon my Zee Pruk ❤️

I sigh , placing my phone back into my apron. I look at my ring pouting. It's been two years since Zee left. I thought I could survive but I miss him each day. Being away from him is tough but it's okay , he'll be back soon for sure.

"Nhu~" I look up seeing Nat. I chuckled as he ran into my arms.

"What are you doing here ? I thought you have a fitting to go to .." I said.

"Well I can't go to the fitting alone , I need my best friend who is also my best groommaid to follow me .." he said and I chuckled.

"Okay fine , let me just go and get change .." I said as he chuckled nodding.

- later -

"Hi appointment ?" Asked the worker.

"Yes , fitting for Natasitt .." Said Nat as the worker nod , showing us the way.

"Khun Nat , please follow me while your friend can stay here .." said the worker as Nat nod. Nat look at me as I sat down on the couch. I sat there , waiting for Nat to get change into his wedding suit. I look around the place seeing all types of suits. Soon the curtains open revealing Nat in a beige tuxedo. My eyes lit up seeing my very own best friend in a tux.

"So how does it look ?" He asked as I took a picture.

"You look amazing Nat .." I said making him giggle shyly.

"Do you think it'll fit the theme ?" He asked as I then realized Nat's theme colors was baby blue.

"It'll clash with the baby blue .." I said as he pout , nodding.

"Why don't you try another color ?" I asked and he nod. Soon the worker closed the curtain for Nat to try another color. Soon my phone buzz making me look down to my phone.

Mr Lover 💙 : what are you up to ?

I smile before replying back to him.

Me : I am at the tuxedo shop , helping Nat with his fitting for his wedding.

I sigh , locking my phone and soon another message popped up.

Mr Lover 💙 : ah right the wedding is in a few weeks right ?

Me : yep , you are coming right ?

I pout , wanting Zee to come back to Thailand.

Mr Lover 💙 : I'll try to make it to the wedding , there's so much work piled up here , I am sorry my love , I know how much you want me to be there.

I look at the text message , sighing.

Me : it's okay .. I understand , I'll be waiting here okay ?

Soon the curtain opened revealing Nat in a white tuxedo that brightened up his honey skin. My eyes widened as I got up.

"Wow .." I said as he smile shyly.

"So how do I look ? I kind off really like this one .." he said as I took a photo. Tears welled up in my eyes making his eyes widened.

"Aow Nhu~ why are you crying ?!" He asked , rushing to me as he held my arms. I sniffled , wiping my tears.

"It's nothing .. I just can't believe you're going to get married .." I said , chuckling sadly making him whine , hugging me.

"Oh my jelly~" he cooed as I smiled , hugging him tightly. After we chose the right tuxedo , Nat send me home.

"Thanks Nat for the ride .." I said as he smiled.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay over at P'Sun's ?" He asked as I shook my head.

"You know my routine .. I will stay at Zee's house for a few days then I'll go back to stay with P'Sun and mom .." I said as he pout.

"I mean .. I know you miss Zee but living in this big house is a bit lonely don't you think ?" He asked.

"Well of course it is .. but I promise Zee that I'll look after the house too .. and plus it's not that lonely , soon enough Zee will come back and we'll finally live with each other as we planned .." I answered making him chuckle.

"Aye~ looks like you are so in love with that Mr Lover of yours .." he teased making me giggle.

"Whatever~ I'll see you tomorrow at work okay ?" I said , squeezing his arm making him nod.

"Bye~" I said as I got out of the car. I bent down , waving.

"Drive safely !" I said and he nodded. I close the door as he then waved before driving out. I sigh , smiling before walking towards the door. I placed my thumb print and soon the door open. I push the door open.

"Welcome Khun Nhu .." greeted the maid as I smile , nodding.

"Are you hungry ? I've cooked .." she said.

"Thank you but I am not that hungry .." I said politely as she nod.

"Kha .. do have a good rest na .." she said and I nodded , smiling before walking up the stairs to the room. I opened the door , turning on the lights to Zee's room , sighing. I walked towards the bed , placing my bag on the chair. Soon my phone started ringing making me fish my phone out from my pocket. I look down to the screen , smiling.

'Mr Lover 💙 is calling ..'