24

Nunew's POV

"Nat .. I am okay .. don't worry .." I said.

"How can I not worry ?! When Max told me what happened , you don't know how much I wanted to kill that guy !" Said Nat on the phone.

"I know you are worried .. but I am fine .." I said as he sigh.

"Are you sure ?" He asked making me smile.

"Yes .." I answered.

"That's good then .. you know I heard from Max that Zee terminated his contract with that guy .." he said making me frown.

"You mean , Zee is no longer working with him ?" I asked.

"Yep , Max told me that Zee doesn't want to work with that guy anymore after what happened ... and I heard Zee could lose lots of money .." he said and I sigh.

"Nhu ? Are you sure you don't need me to come over ?" He asked.

"Yeah , I am sure .. oh and tell Pure for me that I am sorry if I can't come to work for awhile .." I said.

"Hold on , she's next to me .." said Nat.

"Nhu~ don't be sorry na~ don't worry , take your time to heal .. me and Nat missed you !" She said making me smile.

"I miss you both too .. I'll see you soon na .." I said and soon I hung up after biding farewell. I sigh , looking at the time.

"Zee should be back any time .." I said , getting out of bed.

I was watching the TV when I heard the door opened. I quickly paused the movie , getting up as I walked out of the living room. I expected to see Zee but I soon frown seeing Max.

"Aow , sawadeekrub P'Max .." I said , greeting him.

"Sorry to suddenly come like this but Zee told me to send you dinner .. so here you go .." he said as I grabbed the food from him.

"Where's Zee ?" I asked , looking for him.

"Zee is at his office .. he has some work to do ..he said to tell you that he'll be back later night .." he said and I nod.

"Uh Max .." I said making him hum.

"Is it true that Zee is no longer working with Jay ?" I asked and he look at me.

"Nat told you didn't he ?" He asked and I nod.

"Let's sit and talk .." he said.

"Here .." I said handing him a cup of water. I sar down across him , waiting for him to continue the conversation.

"It's true .. Zee tore the contract between him and Jay." He said

"And his father didn't really take it lightly .." he said.

"Zee got scolded by his father just now .." he said as I look at him.

"Zee knows what will happen if he breaks the contract between the company and Jay's company .. The Kilen Company would lose money and that's why his father was not really happy about it .." he said.

"But no matter what , Zee didn't want to work with Jay anymore after what happened .." he continued.

"So , don't worry about Jay , you won't be seeing him anymore .." he said as I smile softly.

"Is Zee okay ?" I asked.

"He should be okay .. he rarely shows his weak side .. and I think you should know that .." He said and I nod.

"Well then , I should head back home .." he said as he finished up his water. I then walked him out of the house.

"Don't worry about Zee .. he is one cold hearted guy .. but he is warm ..with someone he cares about a lot .." he said smiling softly before walking to his car. I sigh , watching the car drive out of the driveway.

- later night -

Zee's POV

I pulled up to the house , getting out of the car. I sigh , walking towards the door as I pressed in the code to the house. I opened the door , seeing the lights in the living room still on. I frown , taking off my blazer as I loosened my ties , walking in the living room to Nunew.

"Nhu ?" I said making him turn.

"Zee .." He said , getting up. I chuckled , walking towards him.

"Why are you up hm ? It's literally 2 in the morning .." I said , patting his head gently.

"I was um .. just waiting for you .." he answered making me chuckle.

"I thought I told Max to tell you that I'll be back late .." I said as I unbuttoned the buttons on my sleeves , rolling it up.

Nunew's POV.

I look at Zee as he face was slightly pale.

"Are you hungry ? Up for a late night snack ?" He asked , walking towards the kitchen. I followed him to the kitchen as he opened the fridge.

"How about nuggets ?" He asked as I look at him. He took out a pan , placing it on the stove as his back faced me.

"So what did you do today hm ? How are you feeling ?" He asked , not turning to me. I then remembered what Max told me just now. Without me realizing , I walked towards him , wrapping my arms around his waist from the back as I leaned my head on his back. I could feel him tensed up as I close my eyes.

"I am sorry .." I croaked. He then frowned turning around making me look up to him , pulling away slightly.

"Max told me that you broke the contract off between Jay .." I said as he look at me.

"And that .. your father wasn't too happy .." I said. He then chuckled , caressing my cheek gently.

"Why are you sorry hm ?" He asked as I looked at him. Out of a sudden , he lifted me up by the waist , placing me on the counter so that we were about the same height.

"I don't think you should worry about me .." he said.

"This is a usual thing for me .." he continued.

"But I-."

"Jay touched you. And he doesn't have the rights to do that because you are my fiancé .." he said cutting me off.

"Be it you are my fake fiancé or whatever .. he touched you. To me that's not acceptable." He said.

"So I broke the partnership with him. So you don't have to worry  , you won't be seeing him ever .." he said smiling.

"Now .. don't be sorry .." he said as I sigh , nodding.

"Go ahead .. give me a smile .. please .." he said , pinching my cheek gently. I smile slightly making his pat my head. I then hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck making him look at me. I slowly hugged him , closing my eyes.

"Thank you .." I said softly. He then nod , wrapping his arms around me tightly. I sigh , opening my eyes slowly. I then pulled away slightly as he kept his hand on my waist. Soon the sound of my stomach grumbling ruined the moment making Zee look at me. The both of us then burst out into laughter.

"Guess you are hungry .." he said making me chuckle.

"Let me go and fry something for us to eat .." he said and I nod. He then walked back to the stove as I sat down on the counter , watching him cook. For the first time , I felt something like I've never felt before with anyone. It's like a spark in you that lit up all of a sudden.

"Do I like Zee ?"  I thought.