Special Chapter 1

- 3 years later -

Nunew's POV

"Perfect ! Beautiful ! Okay , Let's get Kirin change for the next shoot and take five everybody !"

"Kirin .." I turned around as my manager , Nat , hand me my water. I smile , thanking him as I took a sip of the water.

"Kirin-nim , let's retouch your makeup and get change into your other outfit .." said my stylist as I nod. Me and Nat then walked back to the changing room. Once I've changed into my new outfit , I sat down on my chair in front of the mirror as I let my stylist do my hair and makeup.

"The pictures is going to turn out beautifully Nhu .. your fans will love it for sure ! I can feel it !" exclaimed Nat making me chuckle. Things have change over this past 3 years. I've finally achieved one of my biggest dream and that is to become a singer. It's been a year since I debuted as a solo idol and I debuted with the song , 'True Love.' The song became a huge hit in Thailand , it also became a OST for a lakorn series. I am so glad that a lot of people love the song as much as I do. That song change my life completely and now I am in Seoul to do my very own fan meeting here , can you believe it ?!

"All set .." said my stylist and I smile , looking at myself.

"Gamsahabnida~" I said making her smile , squeezing my shoulder as she left the room. Nat gasp looking at me as he fish out his phone to snap a couple of photos making me blush a little.

"Nat~ enough~" I said , giggling.

"I have to capture your beauty and sent it to you know who .. or else he'll be missing you .." said Nat making me smile shyly.

"And sent .." he said chuckling before putting his phone away. Soon there was a knock on the door making the both of us turn.

"Kirin , shall we continue the shoot ?" asked the staff as I then nod.

"Krub .." I answered as I got up with Nat patting my back, following me out.

Zee's POV

The car door open as I got out. I buttoned my blazer as Poppy came , bowing as I walked in. The staff bowed as I walked past them. The door was open by Poppy as I walked into the meeting room. I sat down as one of my staff then got up , clearing his throat.

"So sir .. um we might have a problem with the lights that you ordered for the stage .. I am afraid that it won't arrive on time." he said as I look at him.

"Same goes for the speakers .." he continued , gulping his saliva nervously.

''A-And since there are more customers coming to Gemini but I am not sure if we have enough manpower .." he said.

"Poppy." I said.

"Y-Yes sir ?" he answered.

"Do we have any alternatives ?" I asked as he look at his iPad.

"Well we can try to call our management team to fix what is needed but there's a high possibility that not everything will be completed by today .." he said.

"Suzy." I called my other secretary who helps me with Gemini.

"Yes sir." she answered.

"How many guests are we expecting tonight ?" I asked as she look at her laptop.

"About more than 400 guest .." she answered and I sigh.

"Poppy , I want everything to be settled by today. Make sure we have enough workers for tonight . If we can't get the speakers and lights fully done by today , I expect 50 percent to be done. Or else , you are fired." I said making him gasp dramatically. He then sat up straight , fixing his posture.