Special Chapter 4

Nunew's POV

I slowly opened my eyes , sighing as the sunlight from the outside shined against my face. I turned to my side , reaching out for my phone. I frown seeing a bunch of notifications. I opened my twitter as my daily routine. I then realized my name was trending. I pressed on it and soon a article popped up.

'Thailand superstar , Kirin , was spotted hugging with korean superstar girlfriend , Sarah Kim in Seoul.'

I sat up with my eyes widened , reading the headliner.

"W-What ? No .. this can't be .." I thought as I look through the comments seeing pictures of me and Sarah Kim hugging in the car last night. I breathe hard as my heart started racing.

"N-Nat !!" I shouted as I read the comments.

"The two spotted going on a date and was then spotted hugging in the car." I read and soon Nat ran into my room.

"What's wrong ?!" Asked Nat as he came to me.

"L-Look ! People think I am together with Sarah Kim !" I panicked as I showed him the article. His eyes widened , grabbing my phone.

"Shit .." he said as I look at him.

"What do I do ?! If Zee sees this he'll misunderstand the whole thing , he'll think I am cheating when I am not !" I panicked as I breathed hard.

"Okay okay , relax , I am going to calk the agency and we'll figure this out for now , why don't you try calling Zee .." he said as I nodded. I then quickly dialed Zee's phone number.

"Come on Zee .. pick up .." I thought.

Zee's POV

I was doing my work when the door bust open making me lift my head up seeing Max storming towards me in a hurry.

"What are you-." He then placed his iPad on the table in front of me making me frown.

"What''s this ?" I asked.

"I think you should read it." He said as I looked at him in confusion before grabbing the iPad. I soon frown reading the headline.

'Thailand superstar , Kirin , spotted on a date with korean superstar , Sarah Kim.'

I then looked at the pictures seeing Nunew , hugging a girl in a car with a big smile plastered on his face.

"It was shown everywhere .. trending on all platforms .. he became the hot topic overnight .." said Max as I then look at him.

"I gotta call Nhu .." I said in a hurry. I was about to grab my phone when he grabbed my arm making me look at him.

"Before you burst out , let's calm down na .. maybe he can explain .." he said making me sigh.

"I am not going to burst out on my own husband. I need to know if he is okay." I said , grabbing my phone as I left the office. I walked towards the lounge , dialing Nunew's number. I placed my phone next to my ear , hearing it ring.

"Sorry the number you dialed is not available , please try again later."

I groan , looking at my phone. I run my finger through my hair , feeling nothing but worry and restlessness.

Nunew's POV

"We are going to find out who started all of this and don't worry we have already taken down every single post" Said my Korean management team.

"We will also put out a statement to decline all the false rumors .." he continued

"Sarah Kim's management team has also put out a statements to declare that all rumors were false and that you and her are simply just friends .." he said.

"Also that the camera only caught you and Sarah Kim but not your Manager , Nat .." he said.

"Both our management team and her management team has already file a lawsuit to the people who took the pictures and posted them." He said and I nod.

"So I don't think you should worry anymore as everything will he handle by us .." he continued as I then sigh in relief , nodding.

"We are sorry inconvenience , Kirin .." he said and I shook my head.

"It's fine .." I said as Nat then placed his hand on mine.

I look out the window as Nat placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay Nhu .." comforted Nat.

"You heard the team .. they'll handle everything .." he said and I sigh.

"That could have ruined my life with Zee , Nat .. I know by now that Zee might have already read the articles since it was trending all over the internet .." I said feeling uneasy.

"Have you talked to him ?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I tried calling him before we came here but he didn't answer it .." I said , sighing.

"Why don't you try calling him again .." he said and I nod. He pat my back before leaving the room. I sigh , walking to my phone. My eyes soon widened seeing many missed calls from Zee. I quickly called him back , placing my phone next to my ear. Soon the ringing stop and the line went through.

"Nhu."

"Zee." We both said each other's name at the same time. I breathe hard , clutching my phone.

"Are you okay ?" He asked as I then started tearing up.

"Baby .. answer me ... you are scaring me .." he said gently. I slowly sat down on my bed , biting my lips trying not to cry. I breathe shakily , closing my eyes as I collect myself.

"I-I am sorry ..." I said softly.

"Nhu .." he said.

"I would never cheat on you. I love you na Hia. I can't live without you. I love you." I said , trying to proof to him.

"What you saw was all lies , Nat was also there that night too. I love you and only you. I wouldn't do such things. S-She was just a friend." I said defending myself.

"Please don't be mad at me ... I love you so much Zee." I said , letting out a sob.

"Nhu ... baby ... I am not mad ..." he said.

"I know you wouldn't do such things ...I trust you .. remember .. I know that all of those articles and what people say is all fake ..." he said , trying to calm me down.

"Instead of being mad .. I am more worried about you , my love .. I was worried about how you were going to face all of this by yourself .." he said as I sniffled.

"I know how tough this is for you now since you just started your idol career .. and god .. how I wish I can hold you in my arms to tell you that everything will be okay .." he said.

"S-So you're not mad ?" I asked.

"No .. I can never be mad at you .. because .. I know how much you love me and I know that I love you so much ..." he said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I love you .." I croaked.

"I was so scared that you would misunderstand the whole situation .." I cried.

"I love you .. so much na Nhu .." he said and I hum.

"Don't cry .. it'll make me sad knowing I can't hold you and calm you down in my arms .." he said.

"Smile for me .." he said as I sigh , wiping my tears as I smile softly.

"No matter what I'll be here , Nhu ... I'll be here to support and love you no matter what ... those post are just trying to bring you down ... but I know how strong my Nhu is .." he said making me feel warmth. I am so glad that Zee was such a understanding husband. Without him , I guess I would lock myself up in the room and not face anyone.

Writing this chapter makes me realise that idols and actors are humans too. They have feelings of their own. One wrong picture can make a lot of people accuse them without even listening to the truth. 🥺 no matter what do respect your idols ❤️ hope you all love this chapter , see you in the next one !! ❤️