39

Nunew's POV

"This is my first time seeing Zee fall sick in a long time .." he said making me frown.

"Zee is the type who rarely falls sick .." He said.

"Even if he falls sick , it's going to be bad as what you saw today .." he said.

"I guess he's really affected by what happened .." he said and I sigh.

"I don't know what to do to help him Max ..." I said.

"I want to help him but I don't know how .. I want to fix things right .." I said as he nod.

"I feel useless that I can't do anything to help him erase the pain he has .." I continued and Max sigh.

"Nhu , all you have to do is support Zee no matter what .. right now all he needs is you .. he chose you remember , you being next to Zee can be enough .." he said and soon he look down to his watch.

"It's getting late , Nat will kill me if I am not back home .." he said and I chuckled , nodding. I got up as Max did the same. I walked him out to the door.

"I know you are worried about Zee but I know you know the right thing to do .." he said patting my back.

"Update me if there's anything .." He said and I nodded. He then walked towards his car and I watched him drive out of the place.

I walked up to Zee's room , opening the door to see Zee still fast asleep. I walked in and went towards the bed. I touch the towel realizing it was wet anymore. I grabbed it , heading to the bathroom to rewet it. After that , I went back to Zee , placing the wet towel on his forehead. I sigh , sitting down beside him on the edge of the bed. I caress his head gently , looking at his pale face.

"I know you are worried about Zee but I know you know the right thing to do .."

"And I know .. you know the right thing to do Nhu .. you have to trust your instincts .. and do the right thing .. help Zee .."

I look at Zee , holding his hand.

"Do the right thing Nhu .." I whispered.

"I'll be right back na .." I whispered before placing a peck on his forehead. I got up , walking out of the room. I speed walk down the stairs , grabbing Zee's car keys , going out of the house.

I walked to Zee's yellow Ferrari , opening the door as I got in. I started the car before driving off. I clutch the steering wheel tightly as I drove on the smooth road. I presented my feet onto the accelerator making the car go faster.

After a while , I pulled up to the house , getting out. I breathe in and out before walking towards the door. I pressed the door bell and after a while the door opened.

"Nhu ?" Said Zee's mother as her eyes widened seeing me.

"Hello mae .." I said , greeting her.

"What are you doing here at this timing son ?" She asked.

"Is Mr Kilen here ?" I asked.

"He's in here .." she said as she slowly let go of my hand. I smile as she cupped my cheeks before walking away. I look at the door , breathing in and out before knocking a couple of times. I then opened the door , walking in. I stopped in front of his desk , clearing my throat.

"Sir." I said as he turned. He frown , looking at me.

"You , what are you doing here ?" He asked.

"I know that I am the last person you want to see but I am here to talk to you about something." I said.

"Sir , I know you love your son , Zee .." I said making him look at me.

"And I know you are hurt too .." I said.

"Sir , Zee has never once think you are a bad father .. he is always talking about you to me .. saying how you brought him up .. teach him the things in this life .." I continue.

"But sir ... All Zee want is for you to support him no matter what .." I said.

"Zee isn't the perfect son and he knows it himself .. but he tries to be .. he tried for you .." I said as I then slowly teared up.

"Zee .. is such an amazing son Sir .. he is great at almost everything .. he knows how to care ... he even knows how to love .." I said.

"Now let me ask you sir .. when was the last time you saw Zee smile ?" I asked as he kept quiet.

"You haven't seen him smile ever since his 7th birthday am I right ?" I asked.

"I have seen Zee smile and trust me ... It brings joy to me ..." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Sir I know you love Zee .. a lot ... but he isn't a robot .. he is your son .. your only son .." I said as he look at me.

"All Zee want is you to love him for who he is ans support him as a father .." I said.

"I know I am no one to tell you how to keep and love your family ... but I hope you'll change for the sake of your son .. or else you'll lose him forever .." I said. I wiped my tears , bowing slightly before turning my heel to walked out of the room. I then soon saw Zee's mom standing there , crying. I held her arm , shaking my head as I wipe her tears. She smile sadly as I then nod , before walking out of the place. I walked out of the house , going back to the car. I got in , starting the car before driving back home.

After a while , I reached the house. I parked the car , getting out as I walked towards the house. I placed the car keys in the bowl with other car keys. I walked upstairs realizing it was already 2:30 in the morning.

I walked into Zee's room seeing him still asleep. I took off my jacket , climbing onto bed. I placed the pillow closer to him as I hugged his arm. He hum , turning to my side making me look at him. He opened his eyes slowly as I then smile. He caress my cheek as I held his hand.

"Where did you go ? I woke up not seeing you anywhere ?" He croaked.

"Sorry , I had to do something .." I said.

"Don't leave again ..." he said making me nod. He then opened his arm making me move closed , laying my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I sigh , closing my eyes feeling his warmth.

"I would do anything to help you cure the pain you have Zee .." I thought.