32

Nunew's POV.

I look at Mom who is sitting across me. I then turned to Zee.

"What are you doing here mom ?" I asked.

"Nhu .. I know you are mad at me ..." she said as I chuckled in disbelief.

"You left mom.." I said.

"You left me all alone." I continued as she nod.

"I know .. and I regret doing that ... I shouldn't have left .." she said as tears rolled down her cheek.

"I love you na Nhu .." she said as I look down.

"I have never not loved you .." she said as tears welled up my cheeks. I shook my head , running my hand through my hair.

"Nhu .. please believe me .." she said as I shook my head , getting up.

"Bullshit !" I burst out making Zee's eyes widened.

"If you loved me why did you leave ?!" I cried.

"Nhu .." said Zee stood up holding my wrist , trying to calm me down.

"Remember what you told me mom .. t-that I couldn't love anyone else but you ..because if I do .. they'll leave me .." I said as I breathe shakily.

"And I did what you said , I loved you .. I pushed everyone away for you ... and love you and only you mom .." I sobbed as she sniffles.

"But .. But you left ! You left me mom !" I cried.

"And do you know what that makes me feel?!" I said.

"You weren't there when I needed you !" I cry as Zee held me tightly.

"You weren't there when I graduated from uni .. you weren't there when P'Sun fell sick .. you were never there at my most important time of my life !" I sobbed. I breathe hard as I shook my head.

"Nhu .. Mae is sorry na .. please forgive me .." she sobbed making me shake my head.

"Please leave .." I said shakily.

"Nhu .. don't do this .." she said.

"Leave ! Leave !" I cried as I close my ears with my hand , shaking my head.

Zee's POV.

"Don't worry .. I'll take care of him .." I said reassuringly.

"If there's anything .. please call me .." she said as she hand me her phone number. She then look at Nunew sighing as she then slowly left the house. I turned to Nunew who was sitting on the couch with his hand covering his ears as he cried. I sigh , kneeling down in front of him. I then slowly grabbed both of his hand , putting his hand down from his ear as he slowly opened his eyes revealing his blood shot eyes.

I shook my head , wiping his tears as I then pulled him to my embrace.

"It's going to be okay na .." I whispered , caressing the back of his head gently. He then returned the hug and soon small sobs was heard. I tightened my grip around him as he sobbed on my shoulder.

- later -

I caress Nunew's head as he sleeps. I pulled the sheets up , tucking him. I was about to stand when he grabbed my arm , holding it tightly as he snuggled up to it. I gently removed his hand as he sigh , falling back to sleep. I then slowly walked out of the room , closing the door quietly.