33

Nunew's POV

I waited for Mom in the living room. I fiddled with my fingers and soon Zee walked in the room with mom behind him. I look at her and then to Zee. Zee smile , nodding reassuringly.

"Take a seat .." he said as Mom sat across of me. I nod to Zee and he slowly walked out of the living room , leaving me and mom to talk alone. Silence filled the room as I avoided eye contact.

"I know .. how much I have hurt you .." she said breaking the silence.

"And I know what I did was wrong .." she continued.

"I shouldn't have left you all of a sudden .." she said softly.

"I know what I said .. what I taught you was wrong .." she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I regret every word , every action and everything that I did to you .." she said as I teared up.

"Not everyone who you love will leave you .. they will stay .. and I am so sorry for leaving you Nunew .." she cried as I look at her.

"There was never a day where I don't think of you .. I tried to come to you .. but I was so ashamed of myself .. how can I be such a bad mother to you .." she said as tears rolled down my cheeks. She then got up , walking towards me as she sat beside me. She reached out for my hand , holding it tightly as I look away , biting my lips trying to contain my sobs.

"I am so sorry .." she cried.

"As your mother .. I shouldn't have done that to my own son .." she sobbed as I turned to her with my lips quivering.

"My baby must've been hurting so much without me realizing and it's all my fault .." she sobbed , caressing my cheek as I then broke down in tears.

"Nhu .. was hurt mae .. when you left .. it's like my whole world fell apart .." I cried as she nod.

"It's like you never loved me .." I said and she shook her head in denial.

"Mae has never not love you son .." she cried as I then held her hand that was on her cheek.

"Nhu rak Mae na .." I sobbed as she nodded.

"Mae rak Nhu .." she said before pulling me to her embrace. I cried in her arms , hugging her tightly. The warmth from a mother that I mourned for , I finally felt it after so long. I breathe in deeply , sighing happily as I smile with happy tears rolling down my cheeks. Mom tightened her grip around me , kiss the side of my head.

Third person's POV

Soon Nunew's grandmother and P'Sun walked into the living room as Zee called them over. The two woman walked over to Nunew and his mom who were hugging. Nunew pulled away , seeing tears in both his grandmother and aunt who has taken care of him his whole life.

P'Sun smile , caressing Nunew's cheek as she then pulled Nunew and his mom into a hug along with his grandmother. Nunew smile , feeling the warmth of his family after so long.

At the side , Zee watch Nunew and his family hug making Zee smile fondly. Soft sniffles was heard making Zee turn to see Nat with tears in his eyes as Max held his shoulder , comforting the younger one. Max turned to Zee as Zee chuckled. Soon sobs was heard making Zee and Max turn to their right seeing Poppy sobbing as he look at the scene in front of him. Zee sigh , shaking his head in embarrassment as Max then passed a tissue box to Poppy.

"Thank you !" Sobbed Poppy as Max chuckle. Zee rubbed his temple before turning his attention back to Nunew. Nunew turned his head to Zee , smiling fondly making Zee's heart flutter. Zee sigh , smiling as he watch Nunew talk to his family with a smile on his face.

Nunew's POV

I sigh happily as I finish writing my song.

"Someone looks happy .." I turned seeing Zee with two mugs in his hand. I chuckled as he placed the mugs on the coffee table.

"I am so happy .." I said as he smile.

"Now .. I am not afraid of love anymore .." I said as he pat my head.

"Thank you .. for being here with me .." I said and he smile , nodding. I then went back to my writing as he then laid down on my lap making me frown.

"Yah , your head is heavy you know .." I said as he rolled his eyes making me giggle.

"Nhu ?" He said making me hum.

"What do you think of me opening a club ?" He asked as I looked down to him.

"You mean Gemini ?" I asked and he nod.

"I was thinking of talking to my father about it." He said and I smile.

"That's great ! You should really do it !" I said as he sat up , turning to me.

"But .. I don't know if I can .." he said unsure.

"Oh come on Zee .. remember what you said , you've always wanted to open your own company .. and Gemini is the answer .." I said.

"I mean how long are you going to work under your father's wing am I right ?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Oh , I can't wait to see how your club will look like .. you better find good singers for your club." I said making him smile. He then moved closer to me making me freeze , looking at him.

"I already found my singer .." he said , looking at me as my cheeks then slowly burn up.

"Mr Kirin ... how would you like being my singer ?" He asked as he then caress my burning cheek. I then pinch him on his arm making him jolt back.

"Aow !" He said , rubbing the spot where I pinch. I got up , glaring at him.

"To hire me , my rate is high , I don't just perform for fun Mr Panich .." I said , rolling my eyes as I walked towards the stairs.

"I will take that as a yes you know !" He shouted making me turn back to him.

"In your dreams !" I fought back before walking up the stairs with a shy smile on my face. I rolled my eyes , chuckling to myself as I entered the room , closing the door. I hugged my notebook , sighing happily as I then giggled , biting my lips. I plopped down on the bed , looking up to the ceiling before grabbing my pillow , hugging it tightly.

"Cute .." I thought before hiding my face on it.

Hello ! It's the author !! So I have an notice/announcement ! So tomorrow will be last day of me uploading chapters because ... ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!! I am finally turning 18 ! Wooo ! Yes if Yall don't know , I am an 18 year old writer ! 🥳 so the next upload will be on the Saturday , why ? Because I am leaving the country for a birthday vacation tomorrow. Today , I'll be uploading 2-3 chapters so that you guys won't be missing this story so much for 4 days 🥹 however the good news is , I can upload a chapter tomorrow before I leave for my trip ❤️ BUT don't worry , I'll still spend time to write new chapters even though I am not uploading cos I can't stop writing 😛! ( writer problems ) soo I hope you all understand ❤️ I promise to upload the later chapters on Saturday once I am back for my trip ❤️ Love you all ! Thank you for the support ! ❤️