Special Chapter 2

Nunew's POV

"And we are done ! Good job everyone !!!" Shouted the photographer as everyone cheered. I smile , getting up as I thanked everyone for their hard work.

"Kirin , it was a pleasure to work with you ! The pictures will come out beautifully , I promise you !" Said the photographer making me giggle.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity , it was a pleasure working with you too !" I said as she then opened her arms making me giggle. I hugged her gently as she pat my back.

"Kirin , we gotta get you changed and get you back to your hotel .." said Nat and I nod. I bid farewell to the amazing team , walking to the dressing room.

I took off all of the accessories , placing it on the table. I then walked towards my bag , opening the front zip where I placed my wedding ring. I wore it back , sighing happily before grabbing my clothes , walking towards the changing room. I got changed into my own clothes which was a hoodie that is paired with a sweat pants.

"Ready to go ?" Asked Nat and I nodded. I carried my bag as we then walked out of the room after getting all of my things. I bid farewell again to the staff , thanking them as me and Nat then left the building.

I hopped into my black van as Nat got in , closing the door. We soon drove off to our hotel. I look at my phone seeing that it was already 2:30 in the morning. I've been shooting the whole afternoon till early in the morning. I then texted Zee , telling him that I am done with shoot knowing that he is probably already asleep.

Me : I am done with the shoot , am on my way back to the hotel ❤️ it was tiring but it was so much funn , how I wish you were here , it'll be even more fun ❤️ I love you ❤️

I placed my phone down after sending the text. I look out the window as the road was empty and slightly dimmed due to the street lights. I sigh feeling the exhaustion kick in. I know I've said this over a thousand times but I'll keep saying it , I miss Zee .. I wish he was here beside me. He would hold my hand as I lay my head on his shoulder. He would give me a head massage after a long day of scheduled if I was back in Thailand. I can't forget to mention his warm kisses that makes my heart flutter every time.

If you're wondering , the world doesn't really know that I am actually married. I decided to separate my idol life and my private life. Me and Zee felt that it was for the best. The only people who knows was my entertainment but they all promised to not say a word about my marriage. In front of the cameras , I might be Kirin but behind closed doors , I am just Zee's one and only husband which I am grateful for.

Soon my phone buzzed making me look down to see a text reply from Zee.

My Love 💍 : I love you even more baby ❤️ , I just got home from work , it was a full house at Gemini today so I had to stay and do some work , I miss you a lot and couldn't stop thinking about you ❤️ just a week more before I could hold you in my arms ❤️

I smile at the text message , feeling nothing but butterflies in my stomach.

"God .. I am so in love with this man .." I thought.

Zee's POV.

I smile at Nunew's text , keying in the passcode to me and Nhu's new house. I turned the lights on , placing the car keys in the bowl with the rest of the keys. I changed into my home slippers, placing my stuff on the table as I then walked towards the refrigerator. I took out a bottle of water , loosening my tie , sighing. The whole house was quiet as usual since Nhu isn't here.

I then walked up towards a huge picture of me and Nunew that we hung up because we thought it was cute. It was a picture from our pre-wedding shoot. I remember how Nunew tells me that he wanted to hung this up in our living room so that it could complete our new home.

 I remember how Nunew tells me that he wanted to hung this up in our living room so that it could complete our new home

I chuckled , looking at it. I then sigh , pouting.

"I miss him. God .. I miss him .." I thought and soon my phone buzzed seeing a text message from Max.

Max : I am feeling lonely without Nat. Up for a drink ?

I chuckled , shaking my head. I guess I am not the only person who misses their other half.

Me : sure , my place in 10.

Max : 👌🏽

I placed my phone back in my pocket before walking up to my room to get changed.

- later -

I sigh as the wine run down my throat. I look at Max as he gulp down his drink.

"I am not used to your new house .." he said , looking around making me chuckle.

"It's been a year since me and Nunew moved into this house .." I said.

"Well it's bigger .. and more .. comfy for both you and Nunew." He said and I nod.

"But it's quite lonely being in the house all alone .." I said.

"Oh tell me about it .. I thought it would be lonely without Nat but because of Nong , his dog , it isn't that quiet , I think his dog hates me .." he said making me chuckle.

"So .. how are you doing huh ?" Asked Max as he leaned back.

"Well it's been two weeks since Nhu left .. I've been keeping myself busy and yet time is moving so slow .." I said making him chuckle.

"Perks of being married to a idol huh .." he said.

"But I don't mind if I have to wait for him .. because he loves what he's doing now .. and that is being up on stage , singing .. all I can do as his husband is to support him no matter what .. love him no matter what .." I said.

"I heard that yall's anniversary falls on his fan-meet .." he said and I nod.

"We are both bummed out about it but what to do .. it's always his dream to do a fan meet overseas and he's doing it .. I guess we can celebrate our anniversary once he is back in Thailand .." I said.

"You're a good hubby Zee." Said Max making me chuckle.

"To us , surviving the next one week without our husbands .." he said , raising his glass making me shook my head , raising my glass. We both then drank our wine , sighing.

"Should I give Nong to Nat's mother ? That dog won't stop barking .." said Max all of a sudden making me chuckle.

Author's note :

Chapter 2 is finally here ! How do you feel about it ? Both Nunew and Zee miss each other like crazy 🥺 I hope all of you like it !! 💕😫 stay tune for tomorrow's upload na !

So a little hint/ spoiler for my next book , I already wrote 3 drafts and can I say how excited I am for all of you to read it ?! I am sure you are all going to see very different sides of Zee and Nunew 😋 THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY ! HEHEH see you in the next upload 😚