51

- next day ( MaxNat's wedding day ) -

Nunew's POV.

I look out the window as a beautiful song called 'I Feel Your Love' played in the background. I sigh happily as I then turned to Zee who was driving with one hand while with his other hand held mine tightly. He glanced at me , smiling handsomely making my heart flutter. He chuckled , lifting my hand up and brought it to his lips as he gave my knuckles a soft kiss.

After a while , we reached the resort where the wedding will take place. Me and Zee got out of the car as I fixed my suit.

"Let's go .." he said as he pulled out his hand. I smile , nodding as I interlocked my fingers with his as we walked in the venue. The weddings was a beach theme wedding. The decorations was all in baby blue colors that goes well with the couples.

"There's my two boys~" I turned seeing P'Sun and Mom. Me and Zee greeted the both of them as Mom hugged me , along with P'Sun.

"Aow , you both look so handsome~" cooed Mom making me and Zee chuckle shyly.

"Welcome back Zee .." said P'Sun as she held Zee's arm making Zee smile.

"It's good to be back .." he said , turning to me making me smile.

"Then .. does this mean I'll hear wedding bells from the both of you soon ?" Teased mom making me whine slightly.

"Mae~" I whined making her giggle.

"I am just kidding~" she said squeezing my hand tightly as P'Sun shook her head , looking at her sister.

"Sir .. welcome .." We turned seeing Poppy.

"Here are Khun Max and Khun Nat's ring .." he said as me and Zee grabbed it from him.

"The wedding is starting real soon .. so guest should start making their way to their seats .." he said.

"Me and your mom will see you both there na .." said P'Sun as I nod. Mom caress my cheek before walking with her sister to the venue. I look at Zee as he chuckled.

"Ready ?" He asked as I nodded.

"I feel nervous yet excited for Nat .." I said.

"I do too for Max .. but hey everything will go as planned .." he said , holding my waist. I breathe in and out , nodding.

"Let's go .. the wedding is about to start .." he said as we then made our way to the venue where they will exchange their vows and rings. Me and Zee sat down in our assigned seats. Zee held my hand and soon the priest came.

"Please welcome our grooms !" He announced as we all turned seeing Max and Nat in their suits , looking bright and handsome. We all cheered as they walked down the aisle hand in hand. Zee looked at me as I smile widely , cheering for them. Soon they exchanged their vows as I silently teared up, with Zee holding onto my hand tightly.

"Now the rings .." announced the priest as me and Zee then got up , walking towards the two groom. I hand Nat the ring as he smile , hugging me. I hugged him tightly before pulling away as Zee gave Max the ring. Max patted Zee in the back as Zee nod. Zee looked at me as we slowly made our way back to our seats. The both of them then exchanged their rings as I clutched both my hands , looking at the both of them fondly.

"I now announce you , husbands , you may kiss .." said the priest and soon Max and Nat kissed making all of us cheer happily. Happy tears rolled down my cheeks as Zee pulled me closer , smiling widely. Zee kissed my temple lovingly as we then got up from our seat , cheering. I sigh happily , watching the two newlyweds , smiling at each other as the sun sets. I smile thinking that one day , that'll be me and Zee. I turned to Zee before placing a kiss on his cheek making him look at me surprised. I smile as he then pecked my lips gently making me giggle.

- later -

After the wedding , we all went inside for the reception. I was talking to mom when Zee cleared his throat making me look up to him.

"May I have this dance ?" He asked , pulling his hand out like a gentleman making my heart flutter. I looked at mom as she nod. I took Zee's hand as he pulled me up , pulling me to the dance floor. We exchanged smiles at the newlyweds as Zee then placed his hands on my tiny waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer , leaving no gaps in between us. I leaned my forehead against his as we sway to the slow song in the background.

"Look at them .. they look happy don't day ?" Asked Zee as I turned to MaxNat who was dancing not far from us. I nod , looking at Zee.

"They do .." I said as he sigh.

"That'll be us one day .." he said and I smile.

"You want to get married to me ?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I ?" He asked making me giggle softly.

"I know .. we started off being fake couples and all , but that's all in the past .. now .. what matters is that you're mine .. for real .." he said making me smile , nodding. He then leaned down to my ear making me freeze in confusion.

"Let's get out of here .." he whispered making me look at him , frowning.

"I have a surprise for you .. come on .." he said as he grabbed my hand , pulling me out of the venue.

"Zee , what about the wedding .." I said as he kept dragging me.

"Don't worry , Poppy can handle it .." he said as I chuckled , following him. We walked back to our room as I frown in confusion. He opened the door , nodding as a sign to go in. I walked in slowly and soon he covered my eyes with his hand making me whine.

"Relax .. just close your eyes and trust me .." he whispered making me nod. He then lead me somewhere as I held his hand tightly , not wanting to trip on anything.

"Zee , where are we going ?" I asked.

"You'll see , just trust me .." he said. Soon we stopped walking as he then slowly let go of my hand.

"Don't open your eyes just yet .." he said making me chuckle , keeping my eyes closed.

"Okay .. you can slowly open your eyes .." he announced making me open my eyes. I froze in my spot , looking at the state of the room .The  room was covered with rose petals all over the floor and candles that lit up the room romantically. I then slowly turned to the bed , seeing a rose message.

'Will You Marry Me ?'

I turned to Zee , surprised as he smile. He slowly grabbed my hand as he then went down on one knee making tears welled up in my eyes.

"Nunew Chawarin .. will you do the honor to make me the happiest man on earth by marrying
me ?" He asked as tears rolled down my cheeks.

So hello ! How do you feel about the chapter ? Leave a comment for me to read ! I want to know how you all feel about it ! 🥹 so finally , I am here to announce that I will drop the last chapter of 'Mr Lover' tomorrow , at ...11:30 am ! ❤️❤️ tomorrow is finally the ending and I hope you all will look forward to it because I have to say it's a really special chapter for me , I kept editing and finalising the chapter over and over again because I really wanted it to be special for you guys , I really want you guys to feel the craving love that Zee and Nunew has ❤️ stay tune na !! ❤️❤️ see you tomorrow !! ❤️❤️