10

Zee's POV

I look at my ring , chuckling.

"Someone looks happy." He said as I look up seeing Max.

"I heard that Nunew guy already moved into the house .." he said and I nod.

"Why would you make him move in ?" He asked.

"We are engaged." I said making him chuckle.

"You guys are fake fiancés .." he said. Soon the door opened revealing Poppy.

"Sir .. your father .. he is here .." he said as I then looked at Max.

I walked out to the lounge to see dad.

"Dad .." I said making him lift his head up. I slowly bowed as he nod for me to sit.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked.

"Can't I visit my son ?" He asked.

"You rarely visit." I said as he looked at me.

"Heard you are engaged." He said.

"Is it true ?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

"That's why you push back to fly to New York..." he said.

"This engagement is not the reason why I push back to fly to New York .." I said.

"Then what's the reason ?" He asked as I then kept quiet.

"Son .. I gave up everything for you. I trained you to be the next CEO of Kilen's company." He said.

"You know the reason why I want you to go to New York .. that's where you can be even successful .." he said.

"Do not let this engagement stop you from what I build for you." He said as he then got up. I look at him as he sigh.

"Do not disappoint me." He said before walking out of the lounge. At the same time , Max came in. I sigh , getting up as I buttoned my blazer.

"What did he say ?" Asked Max. I look at Max ans he sigh.

"How long are you going to let him choose your way in life , Zee ?" He asked.

"I am the son of Kilen Company. I can't let him down." I said , walking pass him.

Nunew's POV

I pout , looking at the empty white page as I held my pen. I groan , closing the book.

"There's nothing in my head .." I said as I then look at the time.

"He is home late." I thought before walking out of my room. I walked downstairs , looking around the house. I then walked towards the kitchen , looking for something to munch on. I then saw a box of macarons making me smile , grabbing it. I walked towards the living room , plopping down on the huge sofa.

I sat there , munching on my macarons , turning the tv on. I then saw a few pictures frames on the shelf below the TV. I got up , walking towards it. I then saw pictures of Zee when he was young and a few pictures of him with his family. I then picked up one of the pictures , looking at it.

 I then picked up one of the pictures , looking at it