50

Nunew's POV

I walked into the room with Zee following from behind.

"You know so many things happened when you weren't around .." I said as I walked towards the bed while Zee closed the door.

"Oh ya and I know you are tired but we need to go to resort tomorrow for the wedding and I-." I was cut off by Zee who wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. I felt his hot breath on my shoulder making me freeze in my place.

"A-And I thought of .. maybe .. we could go g-grab .." soon I felt him moving my shirt slightly , exposing my shoulder as he gently placed his lips on my bare skin making me shudder. I close my eyes as he trails kisses all the way to the crook of my neck.

"Zee .." I breathed out as he then slowly turned me around.

"I miss you .. don't you miss me ?" He asked as he looked at my lips hungrily.

"Of course I missed you , what type of question is that ?" I asked as he smiled. He then crashed his lips on mine slightly rougher than before making me gasp. I replied to his hungry kiss as he held my waist tightly. I push him away slightly by the chest as I breathe hard.

"Zee .." I said as he look at me.

"I waited two years and three months to hold you .." he said.

"I don't think I can hold back any longer .." he whispered before pushing me down the bed , hovering above me making my eyes widened. He then placed his lips on mine making me whine softly. Out of a sudden he bit my lower lips making me gasp as he took the opportunity to push his tongue in. I moan softly as I gripped his arm.

His hand then traveled to my top button , unbuttoning the first few buttons, still not pulling away from the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss , earning a kissing sound as I held his wrist. I breathe hard , looking at him.

"Zee .. are we .. really doing it ?" I asked softly , feeling slightly unsure. He look at me before caressing my cheek.

"If you are uncomfortable .. then we can stop .." he said gently. He then sat up but I grabbed his collar pulling him down making his eyes widened slightly. I shook my head as I gulp down my saliva.

"I don't want you to stop .." I whispered softly as my cheeks burn up. I hesitantly unbuttoned one of his buttoned as he look down to me , licking his lips. I then caressed his cheeks before he leaned down , placing his lips on mine as I instantly replied back to his kiss. After a while , he then trail soft kisses down my jawline to my neck making me grip his arm tightly as I close my eyes , moaning softly. His hand slowly traveled under my shirt as goosebumps appeared on my skin feeling his cold fingertips touch my bare skin. I bite my lips as he traveled lower. He was about to unbutton my pants when ....

RINGGGGGGG.

Both me and Zee froze in our spot as we turned to see Zee's both ringing. I quickly realized what we were doing. I quickly sat up , placing my hand on my exposed chest as Zee sigh.

"Your phone .." I said as he grabbed his phone.

"Ruin the mood .." he muttered making me chuckle as he then looked at me. The both of us then burst out into laughter.

"I should get this .." he said as I nod. He then caress my head before getting up from the bed. He then walked out of the room , leaving me alone. My cheeks then turned red as I grabbed the pillow next to me , hugging it tightly.

"Did .. Zee and me .. almost did it ?!" I thought before slamming my head on the pillow , squealing like a little girl. I breathe hard , touching my chest as I smile to myself.

"Aow Nhu ! Snapped out of it !" I said as I bite my lips, trying to contain my smile.

"Whatever , I should go and take a warm shower and calm down .." I said before getting up , running towards the bathroom.

Zee's POV.

I walked down the stairs as I buttoned my clothes up , answering the call.

"What do you want ?" I asked.

"Aow is that how you talk to your best friend ?" Asked Max.

"What took you so long to answer huh ?" He asked.

"I was busy. I hope you interrupting me and Nhu's time alone is worthy." I said earning a chuckle.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're back in Thailand huh ?" He asked.

"Why should I tell you ?" I asked back.

"Because I am your best friend .. and you are my best groommaid ,remember ?" He asked making me chuckle.

"Er whatever , did you get the box that I sent you ?" He asked as I frown.

"What box ?" I asked.

"The box that has a beige bow on it .." he said and I soon saw a box that has a beige bow on the top. I grabbed it , looking at it.

"What's this ?" I asked.

"Just open it .." he said as I opened the box to see a tuxedo.

"It's your tux for the wedding .. Nat picked the exact same color as Nhu's ..." he said.

"Hm , looks great .." I said.

"That's not the only thing in there , there's something under the tux." He said making me frown. I slowly moved the tux away seeing something.

"You got it huh .." I said.

"Durh , you asked me to , remember." He said as I grabbed it , looking at it.

"It's perfect. Thanks Max .." I said.

"Er , see you tomorrow , night." With that he hung up. I look at the thing , smiling before placing it back into the box , hiding it under the tux. I close the box , going back upstairs. I push opened the door to see Nunew fast asleep. I chuckled , placing the box on the table before sitting on the bed. I caress his head gently as I tucked him in. I gently leaned down , placing a peck on his forehead making him hum.

"Are you done ?" He asked sleepily.

"Hm .. sorry if I took so long .." I said caressing his head.

"It's okay ..." he said smiling cutely.

"I am gonna take a shower real quick okay ?" I asked , kissing his knuckles.

"Okay .. come quickly .." He croaked.

"Krub .." I said , kissing his cheeks before getting up. I smile before unbuttoning my buttons , walking towards the bathroom.

After a shower , I quickly dry my hair before climbing onto the bed. I then slowly grabbed Nunew , turning him to me as he then placed his head on my chest , snuggling up to me. I smile before kissing his forehead.

"I love you Nunew .." I whispered before hugging him tightly , drifting off to sleep.

We are down to two more chapters left 🥹 so I am going to give a little spoiler ! I am done finalising the last chapter !! 🥹 can I just say how proud I am of the chapter. I hope you all will like it ❤️ in the next chapter , I'll announce when I am going to drop the final chapter of 'Mr Lover' so stay tune naa !! ❤️❤️🥹🥹