Your scent

Gojo is your teacher friend he is very nice to you and he has a bit of a crush on you for being a chubby girl he really wants you but he's unsure on how to tell his former colleague, that he loves her.

You sit and do the work you didn't finish you try to hurry that way you can go home you continue to do work until you feel and presents next to you...you see your sensei Gojo holding his hands behind his back you ask "what do you need gojo?" He tells you "y/n dear can you close your eyes and don't peak?" Sure you reply covering your face with your chubby hands he smiles "open!" You open your eyes to see a beautiful necklace with a sliver chain and a diamond the same color as his eyes you smile wide feeling very happy. Without thinking you hug your wonderful friend nice and tight holding him close you feel arms wrap around you you smell a very nice smell it was like lavender and cologne mixed into one it was nice "you smell nice gojo" you say " thank you" he blushes slightly "your welcome!" You say "Did you like your gift?"He asks " yes it's very beautiful and lovely!" "That's good" he says giving you another hug "your sent is amazing it makes me happy and safe!" You say " it's my pleasure to make you feel that way" you nuzzle your face in his chest he looses it it's too much to hold back he hold your chin up and leans in to kiss your plump lips with love and compassion. Your surprised at first but you kiss back closing your eyes smelling lavender and cologne you let go for breath and he looks happier than ever "will you be mine y/n?" "Of course I will!" He turns you around and puts the necklace around your neck and turns to around to see his face " l love you" he says you hold his face close and take off his blindfold off to see his beautiful ocean blue eyes "I love you more..." you pull his face closer and kiss him on his lips once more.

DUDE THIS IS THE BEST ONE I MADE YET!!!! IM SO PROUD hope you love it darlings! 🫶🏼oh and btw the art that I put on the stories aren't mine credit to the creators!