Your irresistible....

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I hope I did okay btw I love ur book the details are wonderful so please enjoy! <3 @beyoncechisholm

You and Bruno were at the house together (your both best friends) Bruno.... You asked patiently waiting for a response "yes y/n?" Do you think I'm pretty? I mean you'd probably tell me yes because your my friend...but I want to know the truth." "What truth do you wish to be told? I mean what can I say...your irresistible." He smirks "y-you think that?" "Of course I do who wouldn't?" He chuckles at your comment. Then and there you felt more comfortable and relaxed around him honestly after he said that you wanted nothing but his attention but on this day Bruno had something to say......"Y/n dear? Wouldn't you let me be your boyfriend if you love me so much? Enlighten me." "I-I what random question how about the w-weather today how lovely?" "No no now y/n I want you to answer my question. Please continue~" he was determined to get it out of you. "Ha hahaha how funny you look with that face" "hurry now you don't want me to get bored do you?" He said with a bit of an annoyed expression "OK OK it's just I don't feel good enough to be yours!" "That's it?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THATS IT!??!??" You said annoyed "well I mean I expected more like crying or even a bit of pain. Just putting it out there" he said with a blank expression.

From there and on you and Bruno were together but a lot of the time Bruno would make you mad but not in a bad way but mostly you both were happy.

I'm so sorry this was short another jjba part is coming also i apologize if it doesn't fit anyone's expectations. 😩

Also did I master his personality? I did watch the show but not the whole thing!
-Ely