Baby fever (

Sorry for my absence I'll try writing more stories.! I've been quite busy with school recently I've had no time for anything so yeah..! 😞😞😞😭😭enjoy tw pregnancy if your not into that
———————————————————————————
Kento had been seeing videos of tiny babies. He though they were absolutely adorable.! He's always liked kids and wanted one of his own but he wants you to want children as well so you can be happy about them and not just having a baby for Nanami you had noticed for a while that he has been watching videos of children and babies doing things babies and Children do she had noticed he's been doing that for a while. So one day she was going to find out. She was sitting on the couch watching tv quietly as her husband nanami was on his phone again you heard a small child giggling the. You heard him sigh. You looked up to see nanami looking down on you.

"Dear I want Children." He sounded blunt and serious "c-children..? Are you sure..? Children are quite expens-" nanami interrupted "my job can fund for you, myself, and our child just fine" "b-but what if I can't ha-" he interrupted again "even if you can't have children they don't have to be biological... even if we have to adopt.." *she paused* he looks into her eyes putting his forehead on hers "please my love... let me impregnate you with my child... even if your not in the mood now... I'll wait til your in the mood to have children with me..." he pleaded.....

"I-I'll have children with you nanami...." He smiled"I'll make sure you feel good and comfortable" he reassured...

You ended up pregnant a few weeks later and you had gave birth and this is how he always was with your guys child!

Nanami layed b/n in its crib (b/n=baby's name) he walked and up to you and gave you a kiss on your head "I want 2 more" he whispers in your ear.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED