Snow flakes (FLUFF)

You watched outside the window to see all kinds of snow bits falling out of the sky waiting for your pro hero boyfriend Shoto Todoroki he's out almost all the time due to the amount of attacks at the city so he's always keeping watch which kinda made you feel sad but you knew that your boyfriend is a hero and these are things he needs to do. You just fell asleep because it was already 12:00 and your eyes were so desperately wanting fall asleep so you just slept on the couch.

(When shoto got home)
Shoto got home super exhausted wanting nothing but sleep so he went up to your guy's room he layer down till he realized that.....Your not there...YOUR NOT THERE?! He started to frantically look for you until he went downstairs he felt like an idiot he saw you on the couch asleep peacefully "damn it baby"
He went up to you and picked you up into his arms "huh?" You woke up in surprise "you scared me baby I thought you were gone I didn't see you on the couch" "oh sorry!" You replied he only laughed now he was taking you guys up to the room. He plopped you onto the bed then he crawled into the bed with you holding your body.... "Shoto!" "What?" "I told you no hands under my shirt!" "Why?" "Because i don't have a bra on!" " I don't mind" "whatever you said" then you both feel asleep.

YAYY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS!!!

-Ely