You didn't think i saw you looking at me? (LEMON 🍋)

You had a hugeee crush on suna I mean who wouldn't? He handsome,hot,sexy and very attractive but you felt weird doing this but you couldn't help it!

When suna would go change to go home you would just watch him you felt super weird doing that but just every time you see him getting dressed you can't help but accidentally glue ur self onto the door but one day you saw him again so you went to see him but this time it was going to change big time

You just looked at him for a bit but then quickly tried running away when you saw that he saw you "gasp!" You tried running in embarrassment "get over here" suna grabbed you by your shirt pulling you into the changing room now sitting down you see a calm but amused suna "so you don't think I've seen you stare at me and watch me change?" You only swallowed your own saliva "huh? Answer me I saw you lick your lips looking at me so? What do you want to say?" "Um well I think it's time for me to go soo yeah!" You tried getting up "sit down. I'm going to show you what naughty girls get when they stare without permission." "Wait huh?!" He pushed you down on the bench taking off his shirt "this is what you wanted to see huh?" Then he began to button down your top seeing your black laced bra with a tiny bow "how cute!~ but it would look way better if it was off" he began pulling out your boobs then you sat up "wait wait wait!" He looked up in confusion "you don't wanna do this with me? If not it's fine" "NO! I do w-want to do that with you b-but it's just are you sure you wanna be do this with me? I mean look at me I'm huge!" He looked at you aroused "oh~ that's what you think (he chuckles)" "take off my pants" "I can do that?" You blushed "of course~ now hurry I need you~" "oh! Okay" you slowly pulled down his shorts then his boxers then his member flung to his abdomen "wow! That's big" "I know now lay down let me fuck you." He pushed you down shoving his cock deep inside of you "ah~ your so tight!" He thrusted in and out of you "s-suna!~ someone might catch us! Ah~" "l like when you say my name like that (huff) Keep doing it oh and don't worry it's after hours no one's catching us" he kept going cumming on your stomach "i can't get you pregnant yet~" you came as well and blushed super hard when he said that.

Hey guys thank you for adding my story's! The first lemon in a while!!! I will release more if you guys would like anyways 2 more stories  coming maybe tomorrow so yeah! :) orrr the day after tomorrow idk yet! Anyways have a good day/night! <3

-Ely