Cutie~

Bachira sits at the bench drinking his water bottle because it was time for the last break before he packs up and goes home. Just as he was about to get up he sees a girl who was the most popular girl in school well for bachira he couldn't give a shit he doesn't care or like her she always tries to make my swoon for her but that will never happen. He looks at his phone to see something and someone drops the phone you'd never guess who it was it was the popular girl Yuki Oop's! Let me get that she bent over showing her panties to him while wiggling her ass as something suggestive but he pushed her over and he grabbed his phone and walked off.

Finally he changed he's getting his stuff in the bag until he notices another girl....but this girl she was different she was chubby.... Adorable,sexy,cute,and beautiful all the words in the book bachira's cheeks turn bright red he can't stop staring the way she focuses the way she bent over the way she would just stand something about her was so sexy that bachira couldn't get enough.

It was night time bachira couldn't sleep nor close his eyes it was no use it was you who was keeping him awake. All he wanted was your body and your attention on him only... he was going to claim you tomorrow and by claiming you I mean he's going to claim you he was not backing down. Some how he closed his eyes and it was morning he hurried so fast to get to school good thing no soccer would stop him from getting you.  He saw you by the end of the hall way reading and listening to music. He was trying so so hard not to touch you In naughty ways then and there

Your outfit was making him want you so bad but someone had to ruin it he was standing there until he felt someone jump onto him holding his neck gif he wished that it was you holding him this way he realized super fast who it was he pushed her off...

Your outfit was making him want you so bad but someone had to ruin it he was standing there until he felt someone jump onto him holding his neck gif he wished that it was you holding him this way he realized super fast who it was he pushed her off "yuki leave me alone" he said she ran up to him and whispered into his ear " you know you want me my body and my lips you know you wanna taste my cherry lip gloss~" "no I don't" he pushed her off heading to his love  she stood there upset and angry that he would pick some girl 10x her size she ran off.

Hey there cutie~ "huh? Me!?" You blushed so hard "of course you cutie what other pretty girl is here? You know what let's go on a date together what do you think?" " uh UmM YES!" "That's a good girl here's my number sweetheart" you were so dumbfounded when he asked you on a DATE?!?!? You just stopped responding after that. He held out his hand to you you of course grabbed it and he lead you to the roof top to confess all his love for you.

A Few years ago,
Buchiro played soccer almost all the time so he had only tittle time to have fun but one day that would all change when she walked in the cute chubby girl that was his age and she look way better that others so his soccer schedule changed a lot just for you all he wanted was to talk to you and that's when his love started for you.

And for you ever since you laid eyes on him you found him so handsome and sexy you wanted to Ask him to be your boyfriend but that confidence was none existent butterflies always were in your stomach when you were with him.

(TIME SKIPPPP)
After many months on dates you found that you both have a lot in common and he asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes and you both were so happy. But on the other hand Yuki had other plans she wanted to make it seem like buchiro cheated on (y/n) with her so she began planning....

Part 2 coming sooonnnnnnnn
Hope you enjoyed 🫶🏼
-Ely