You broke up with them (demon slayer) but in their dreams :)

-Tanjiro

You and tanjiro were enjoying your picnic together till you had something to say to him that wasn't very happy you hated to destroy this moment but you couldn't lie anymore. "Tanjiro?" "Yes my love?" Tanjiro smiled in a happy voice " I have something to tell you...." His eyes lit up "what is it!?" "I-I I'm breaking up with you..." you looked down ashamed "::b-breaking up?...." Tanjiro asked you "WHY?!" He began to cry "I-I've been cheating on you with r/n and I can't hide it anymore..." he only sobbed "please d-don't leave me!" "Y/n! Please!?" You then got up and walked away "BABY PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU!! WAIT" he cried. Gasp! Tanjiro woke up at night in a bed feeling around the bed feeling for you "there you are!" He whispered bringing you closer "please don't leave me..." he whispered slowly "I won't" you sleep talked "eh? S-she's sleep talking!" He smiles falling asleep.

Giyuu: giyuu was let out on a mission because of the lack of hashiras so he had to do what he had to do. But he was very suspicious about you though like when he wants to borrow your phone you hide it and just help him get his own phone but what's so hard about you giving him your phone? Are you hiding something? He thought but brushed it off not caring because his girl would never do that! At least what he thinks. Later that night giyuu told y/n that he would be at work overnight so just expect him tomorrow morning all you said was "ok" which was weird but see giyuu is going surprise y/n by going then and there because he misses his y/n sooo much now he just went into the house hearing..... moaning? Ohhh that's what she's doing he began to blush then he went into the room to you and ANOTHER GUY!? "Y/n.... What's this" he asked not wanting tears to fall "okay um giyuu I'm really sorry but I just cheated because it feels like you don't care" "BUT I DO! I try my hardest to come home for you!" "Wellllll it's also because your getting kinda.... How do I say this? Boring yeah that's the word" " boring?" Tears began to form in his eyes "why did you do this" "like I said ur being boring so what did you expect? Me to be loyal hell no! I'm not going to be bored to someone who's rarely home" "y/n please! Don't do this!!" "To late I'm already having a relationship together" he broke then and there. (Now to real life) giyuu just opened his eyes not saying anything just feeling the tears on his face drip "baby.... Are you okay?" He heard a familiar voice "y/n?" "Yes darling it's me! Is everything okay?" " I rather not talk about it I just want you to hold me please..." "of course sweetheart!" You snuggled into him.

Tengen: Tengen wanted nothing but you so he was always with you and he loved to do that but you didn't and you began to get annoyed when he'd hold you because he did it to much and it just got annoying so you began to see someone else behind his back. Tengen noticed you didn't want him around you that much anymore and that made him sad so began to back off a little bit but.... He also began to notice how much you were on your phone and how much you would leave the house and that made him suspicious so he began to follow you to see what you were up to I mean you would never notice him because he is quite he's the sound hashira so it was easy to spy on you. But one day something got the best of him and he decided that he'd actually follow you all the way to the place and it was a dinner place! Ok he thought.... Still suspicious so then he also went onto the roof of the place and there was a window so he was able to see you and he also noticed that there was a guy?? He began to panic there getting close??? He began to feel tears....then the most unimaginable thing happened.....they kissed but..... now everything began to make sense the not wanting him around the always leaving to go see friends the never around.. he understood now that he was getting cheated on....panic he sat up quickly in the night noticing that you weren't in the bed? So he got up and began to look for you y/n?    Y/n!? "Oh baby your here!" He said "why wouldn't I be?" She giggled "what's wrong?" She asked concerned "its just I had a bad dream about you cheating on me...." "Ohh baby come here let me hold you!" You both sat on the couch and watched a movie together.

Omg you guys I didn't realize how long it's been so I'm sooo sorry pls don't unfollow me 😭😭😭 LOVE YOU DARLINGS I promise I'll do more stories just give me requests in the comments!

-Ely