Lets go out! (LEMON🍋)

TYSM to @GannaElbadawy for your suggestion and support so I really hope you enjoy! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 also the next few stories will be abt blue lock and was all suggested the person above!

Finally it was the weekend no one
to bother you all you can do is sleep so you got in your most comfortable pjs and got in bed falling asleep almost immediately. Now a few hours pass of your " hibernation" you feel a tap on you? Who was tapping on you? You turn around to see your best friend reo Mikage! The most joyful,charming,and funny friend you have always known actually for a long time you couldn't help but stare at him or look at him because he really is so dear to you and he's also super hot! But you wouldn't ever tell him that.... I mean look you he'd never love someone like you.

"Y/n! Let's go out today shall we?" "Yea sure but how did you get in????" "Your mom let me in obviously?!" "Okay okay leave pls!" (AFTERWARDS)

I'm done do you like it? "Do I!? You look super sexy- I mean very gorgeous!" "Huh"you thought In your head while he drags you out of the house into his car to go to the mall (ONCE YOU GUYS ARRIVE) "WOW!!!" "THIS MALL IS HUGE!!!" "IK RIGHT?!" "Let'...

I'm done do you like it? "Do I!? You look super sexy- I mean very gorgeous!" "Huh"you thought In your head while he drags you out of the house into his car to go to the mall (ONCE YOU GUYS ARRIVE) "WOW!!!" "THIS MALL IS HUGE!!!" "IK RIGHT?!" "Let's look around" you Both agreed walking around into (FAV STORE) I'll look here and I'll look here! You both go you own separate ways "hey pretty girl are you looking for a good time?" "Oh um no thank you" "come on baby please I'll be a good boy!" " please leave me alone!" He didn't care the guy hovered over you trying to kiss you "HEY THAT FIRST KISS IS MINE!!!" Reo said grabbing the dudes hair pulling him back into the shelve.

He grabbed your hand really tight practically dragging you you can also tell the difference from this afternoon to now seeing how angry he was for you made you fall more in love with him! He then made it to the restroom hurting into the stall "i know this is super random and probably really awkward but...." I love you so much! I can't explain how much I wanna be on top of you when you sleep or kiss you on a special day and now knowing this information you decided to spill your feelings to him " I'm sorry y/n I can't stop" he said not giving you enough time to  slow down and process what he said instead feeling lips all over your body going up and down you couldn't help it either pulling out this member and going down looking up at him "well are you going to suck it?" "Yes yes!~" you replied sucking him off.

He felt so good enough to grab your head and shove you down more hearing the chocking made him even more excited so then that continued for a while after it all you both felt happy and satisfied.

Srry everyone for not posting as much but it's just school  that makes it hated so yes :)))(

-Ely