Butterflies (LIME)

Ima get right into this
———————————————————————————
You threw your head back feeling his lips on your neck megumi kept making out with you you felt like you couldn't breath but it felt so good what was going on? How did we get here? (BEFORE) you came to this party with your friend (you were forced to come) you just sat around till you felt someone sit right beside you. You looked to your side to see megumi a classmate from school sitting by you he began to talk to you which was sorta weird because he's usually quiet and doesn't say much but he's being different "who's party is this my friend just brand me here for some reason" you asked him "it's mine... the reason I did was because I wanted to see you" that answer was a bit shocking but not very much because at school he would talk to you and follow you around. "Really?" You chuckled "you wanted to see me?" "Yes I did." You both sat In awkward silence till he broke the ice and asked you to follow him as you did before you even got to the top of this large mansion steps he dragged you to a room pushing you to the bed "megumi what's going on??" He ignored you as he began to kiss your neck "are ah~ sure you w-want to do this with Ah!~'me?"
"You have no fucking idea do you? Every time I see you I wanna fuck you so hard you beg for mercy" you felt butterflies In your stomach as he went lower down to your-

Heheh

-Ely