Am I in love? L x Chubby reader

L wasn't really a type of person to love someone he never has or did but something about a girl in the office she was fairly new snapped the love spark in L that nobody thought would come out of him. It first started when she came in y/n what a beautiful face she didn't really have the body of a model but her body was curvy and chubby in the perfect places she was so so beautiful the way her cheeks puffed up when she's focused or when she walks the way her hips sway.
He didn't understand this feeling "Am I in love?" He'd always ask himself before bed her needed to get to know her if he wanted to talk to her because if L was being honest he really didn't talk to her because he'd get so nervous so he decided he wanted to work with her tomorrow morning. The following morning you came and he entered the office to see y/n cleaning the desks but more specifically his desk he finally walked over to his desk she looked up "oh Please forgive me L! I was just trying to clean the desks." She moved back bowing and she's respectful damn she was making L even more in love "there's no need for you to apologize y/n and also I would like to ask you a question." She asked in a monotone voice like usual "what's your question?" She asked "would you like to be my partner for today?" L said she replied with "of course I would I promise not to get to much in your way." "Don't worry about it all though I won't mind if you do...." He said under his breath "what was that?" "Nothing."

While they worked together L would ask her small questions to get to know her she didn't really figure out that he was trying to get her to go on a date with him.

It's about time to leave and y/n hasn't gotten the memo so he took it into his own hands. It wasn't really his thing to do that but.... "Y/n please come here." "Huh?" She said in a adorable voice before she could say anything else he kissed her so passionately she didn't even resist.

This is so bad but I haven't posted in a few days so yeah

-Ely