A goddess you are...

Karma Akabane what a sadistic bastard he is but no matter how much of a fool he is he loves you so so much he never stops loving and being flirty with you because he can't get enough. He goes on a walk in a beautiful field of lavender.

(PLAY SONG NOW!)He walks along with you in his mind without thinking he wonders around when he sees something flowing in the air he looks up to see a girl with (h/l)  (h/c) hair also wearing a beautiful long white sundress with white flower clips ...

(PLAY SONG NOW!)
He walks along with you in his mind without thinking he wonders around when he sees something flowing in the air he looks up to see a girl with (h/l)  (h/c) hair also wearing a beautiful long white sundress with white flower clips in her (h/l) hair.

You decided that you wanted to hang around your favorite stop by a tree with a book in your hand. You feel a pair of eyes staring onto you you look back at the man you know as karma akabane you can't help but stare back you need kinda sorta had a little crush on him yeah he's sarcastic at times but he's so handsome you see him walking up to you next thing you know he in front of you staring into your eyes
He wants to kiss you but he's scared he doesn't know how to kiss he- mm~ Karma was kissed by his goddess first he didn't think that she would have the guts well turns out she did in fact have the guts. Now under that tree they both embrace each other loving the moment.