Let me show you (LEMON 🍋)

I'm soooo sorry for reusing the same spot for you as a maid BUT I have different scenarios! Promise!!!

You could never stare at Sebastian in the eyes you always felt butterflies seeing him smile or when he laughs it made you happy but you realized that you honestly never had a chance with him no matter how much you cared and loved him you know that you won't get him no matter how hard you tried that's what you thought WHICH you were very very very very very very wrong you actually didn't realize it but Sebastian does in fact have a crush on you as well but you were never going to see it because of how good he was at hiding it although he was just trying to find the perfect time to show you how he actually feels what he wants! What does he want? He doesn't just wanna get to know you he really wants to have you on his lap on his c- moving on you get the point he wants to fuck you but how was he going to show you this? Oh you were going to find out big time.

Fast forward the next few days it was night time almost time to go lay down till you were wiping down some mirrors and you heard... moaning? You were really skeptical about it so you went to check it out around the corner you saw that it was Sebastian's room and you didn't wanna be nosy but what was he moaning about? You cracked the door open just a bit to see inside but there he was in all of his glory Sebastian had his cock in his hand backing it go up and down and wow it was big and long. But what were you really there for to be a weirdo and watch him masterbate or were you checking on what he was moaning about? Wait stop you need to leave you can't just watch him but damn was he making you wet you could already feel your thighs pushing together wanting him okay that's enough let's Lea- you stayed stunned hearing your name come out of Sebastian's mouth "y/n~" he whispered under his breath.

You!? Why you he didn't really love you! Or does he? You couldn't resist so you just came in "just the person I wanted to see" "please help me I'm just a poor butler needing his help"  he said moaning you only blushed but began to remove your clothes in-front of him he just sat back with a smirk on his face finally after removing your clothes you just got right on top of him "oo what a bold one you are" "can't wait for what's n- ah~" he moaned in surprise "sorry Sebastian I- I couldn't resist" "yes yes ah~ ride me just like that" "all the l-lust you have inside give it all!"  Then after that you just keep going up and down making you both cum together.

BONUS! ONE SHOTS  (words he said during session)
-your such a naughty girl~ you better hope you don't moan too loud master ceil might hear us

-I didn't know your so good at this~ show me more often

-keep going don't be so slow now? We just got started

-how dashing you look in top of me

-your so sexy when you moan like that~

Listen I know you guys don't comment when I ask BUT PLEASE give ideas!!! You want more? GIVE IDEAS!!!

-Ely