He can't have you! (Sexual mention)

You and deku have been together for a while already he was even more happy when you told him your going to the same school as him but little did you know while being there that your boyfriends bully was going to have the hots for you you didn't know that deku didn't know that Bakugo loved you but one day you were going to find out.

You were sitting in class with a couple other students doing some left over work from the morning before so while you did that you saw hands bang onto your desk you look up to see bakugo "oh um hello can I help you?" "You can help me by being mine" "dump that nerd deku for me I mean look at me" he put his forehead on yours "what's not to resist?" He said in a flirty voice you of course backed away "I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend and I love him" "no you don't you love me! Just let me show you a good time~" just as you were about to say something deku came in "what the hell?! What are you doing with my girl!?" Deku said pushing bakugo aside "EH!? NOW JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER!?" "Listen I wouldn't do this and just walk away but..." he grabbed you by the sides of your face pushing his face into you lips" he began to do a mini session with you as bakugo got angry and left everyone there was shocked but had red all over their faces because of you too so then after that deku dragged you out of there "baby where are we going?!" You asked worried "oh your going to find out you know he can't have you so if he hears this he'll know." "Huh!?" Is all you could say before he took a turn going to the janitors closet he looked at you "sorry your legs not might work tomorrow." He slammed the door.

Hi guys um hope you enjoy this one and agin thanks for all the reads your the best!

-Ely