If they caught someone staring (MHA edition)

-Deku
You and deku were together at the mall looking and buying things together. Finally it was time to go but there was one thing deku needed to use the restroom so he left you at a store while he went while there you were looking around in the book section till you saw a guy looking at you you really didn't pay much attention to it sense he just looked but while you were trying to reach the guy grabbed the book "here sweetie I saw you struggling thought I might help~" "oh thank you." You said smiling lightly "your a pretty little thing aren't you~" "um please stop I have a boyfriend" "so what? You can be with me if you like~" finally deku came out seeing a random guy pinning you against the wall "what are you doing!?" He said pushing away the guy "come on pretty baby be with me and not this nerd" you finally had enough you grabbed deku and kissed on the lips the guy scoffed walking off.

-Todoroki
"Come on baby let's go" Todoroki asked you "where!?" You said very excited "look at this view isn't it gorgeous?" (BACKSTORY) Todoroki has planned for weeks once his day off comes officially he would take you to the most expensive and famous beach he was so excited to see your beautiful face smile (back to story) the view was gorgeous it had a beautiful sunset lighting up your face with even more joy Todoroki really loved to see your face plastered with joy he made him so happy "let's sit in the sand together baby" "of course!" You grabbed his hand leading him down to the sand sitting down enjoying the sunset together (here is your cute swim suit)

-Todoroki"Come on baby let's go" Todoroki asked you "where!?" You said very excited "look at this view isn't it gorgeous?" (BACKSTORY) Todoroki has planned for weeks once his day off comes officially he would take you to the most expensive and fam...

Todoroki's legs were hurting a bit from sitting down so you guys stood up but the audacity of a guy made Todoroki furious. There you guys were standing together till Todoroki heard you whimper and hear a slap from behind you "what the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" He asked very angry "what are you going to do about it punk!?" He yelled "Todo please! He's not worth it!!" "I'm sorry baby but he asked for it" he began to walk up to the guy "throw the first punch bitch!" Todoroki then gathered all his strength the smacked the life out of this dude there the guy was on the ground with a huge red mark on his cheek "what was that? Punk" Todoroki chuckled grabbing you leading you to the ice cream shop.

-bakugo
Bakugo had to bring something back to his job at UA for something so he asked you if you wanted to just swing by with him you of course agreed now that you guys were there he sat you down in the lobby you were obviously a bit bored so you brought out your Nintendo switch to play games. On the way back to the lobby finally everything being done but bakugou couldn't help but notice that a guy was staring at you with lust he began to get angry sooo "hey sir you like that girl she's smoking hot huh?" "Yeah she is~" bakugou got close to his ear "aw she is!? Well guess what motherfucker she's MINE fucking mine so if you even try to lay a finger on her I will rip your head off" "got it!?" Bakugo did the most scary smile the guy just looked away "come on hot stuff let's get outta here" while walking out he flipped off the guy.

Sorry for the lack of updates 😢

-Ely