Just one kiss... LEMON 🍋

NARRATOR!!! Aka me 😝
Y/n was becoming more and more distant from kenma why? Because kenma is now paying no attention to her because of volleyball well not just volleyball just not having time. But the more distant y/n became the more kenma noticed like for instance when kenma got home tired from volleyball wanting nothing but y/n's love but for love he did not receive he just got the y/n that ignores him and doesn't care about what he says. That's when he realized he needs to keep her happy or else... she'll break up with him that's what he keeps thinking in his head he began to tear up because he doesn't wanna lose his love his baby his girlfriend But he had a plan after volleyball....

Kenma was going to surprise her with a gift and a date at the arcade because that's the hobby they both enjoyed playing together before she became distant so then he also thought maybe just maybe she'll wanna keep me as her boyfriend if I do this one thing for her and as long as I keep giving her love and attention she'll love me for sure!

Kenma POV:
Finally volleyball is done im so tired I wanna sleep.....Wait I have to get my baby her love back good thing home is not far. I already have the gift our game cards and apology card and I think that's it! Finally let's get me and my darling back together again.

Y/n POV:
Maybe I can ask for a break from kenma...maybe I should just break up with him now I'm just so tired of being put aside and ignored I love him so much but I can't keep this pain inside any longer. Huh? What's that as I see kenma come inside the house I start to breath slowly ready to say the words I have longed to say huh? I see kenma come inside with flowers a card I blush feeling weird this doesn't happen much....

Narrator
Kenma walks into the house to already see his girlfriend waiting he already knew that she was going to break up with him so as he thought I better hurry and ask for forgiveness because he doesn't wanna lose his relationship with his gorgeous girlfriend "b-baby I'm so sorry for not paying any attention to you p-please don't break up with me!" He begins to tear up y/n feels this beat in her heart that wasn't a normal one it was a love heart beat she felt all so warm inside she now begins to cry running toward him giving him a big loving hug something he hasn't felt in a long while. He couldn't even finish his sentence without the unbrace he longed for he didn't hate it he loved it "my love"? He asked she hums as a reply "I got gaming cards for us to play at the arcade tonight like we used to would you like to come with me"? "Of course my love!" She replies they both get ready together. They finally finish getting ready "let's get in the car" kenma says he opens the door for her they sit down in the car while the car begins to go in a hurry kenma puts his hand onto her thigh she gives a smile a him they finally arrive at the destination he parks the car until he sees her face her beautiful face you can see the confusion on y/n's face her lips were very plump at that moment that kenma said "just one kiss" he kissed he lips until the kiss got too good he started super slow slipping his tongue into her mouth she moans he keeps the passion in the kiss when he stopped " baby let's hurry and go inside before this gets to risky" she agrees. They go into the arcade to see so many games and prizes (TIME SKIPPPP) They are now getting ready to go when kenma heard something hated... he heard people talking about his girlfriends ass and her boobs about how big they were he got angry and began to hold her ass cheek the people walked off "what's wrong ken ken?" "Nothing baby let's go home" he got close to her ear and whispered "now let's go home so I can fuck you senseless. These idiots keep thinking they can have you they can't your mine and mine only you heard? Huh speak up my baby?" She only blushes it's almost like her lips were shut. (ANOTHER TIME SKIPP)

Kenma POV: im gonna teach those people who she belongs to I can't wait to hear her whimper my name out I can't wait for her to scream in pain and pleasure when I'm fucking her with my fat cock.

He began to make out with her tongue in all he pushed her to the bed when her boobs bounced he couldn't be patient anymore he ripped everything off of her except her panties were the only thing he left on he noticed she was whimpering wanting more he wanted to tease her so he groped her boobs and began to suck on her nipples she moaned and whimpered ah~ mm~ k-kenma~ he loved it so much that he began to rub her plush pussy wanting it to become soaking wet so it was easier to slip in and out began to go faster until he stopped to see her reaction he moaned in pain p-please let me cum daddy! I need to cum!~ he finally removed her panties with his teeth. He licked her pussy first before asking "are you ready for your man's cock? Mhm?" She whimpered loudly he held her close to his chest so he could line up his cock with her entrance shoving it in with no warning she moaned in pain aAhmmm~ f-Fuckkk~ please go faster! Be began to trust going faster at the minute just hearing the small wet clapping noise of his pelvis meeting In between her legs was so pleasant to her and him and the moans just made it twice as comfortable. Went faster and faster y/n Begged " please BaBy~ ah~ im so closeee ahhh~" me too he replied whispering sweet nothings into her ears they are so close "im gonna cum!" " let's cum together baby f-fuck so tight!" They both moan in relief after the long session. He plops beside her on the bed holding her hand while panting after their love making he knew that the love between them would never break again.

Narrator
The smell of sex in the room was so hot but so satisfying for them both that breaking up never happened or ever crossed their minds.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED LOVES!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️