WHAT?

You didn't think that you could date anyone... but you did end up with someone Toru Oikawa someone who you never thought would have so much love and respect for you. You were a type of person who didn't let just anyone hurt your feelings you were NOT going to let that slide (TIME SKIP) You would always sit by yourself because you felt comfortable that way till of course someone has to intervene in your space of course the group of blonde bitches had to ruin your day. Ugh you sigh hoping that this lecture would be fast sooo one of the girls begin to speak "so it's really true you have a boyfriend?" As she tries to hold back her laughter you could obviously tell that she was bored and had nothing to do "yes I do have a boyfriend" "really who then?"
"If I told you you wouldn't believe me* you replied "what do you mean?" They asked dumbly as if they didn't know " it's oikawa* "EH!? WHAT!!!" She screams and begins to try to fight you. You yawn during her fight you doge them like as if it were a toddlers hit

Babbbyyy???? "Huh" they all replie they see oikawa run to y/n "baby are you okay!?" "yeah I'm okay" he kisses you Passionately they all freak me out "what!" th main girl of the group steps up "and why date that pig then dating me?!" he chuckles "why would i love you theres nothing to love" y/n chuckles UGH she runs off you both laugh and walk home together.