A suprise!!! (LEMON 🍋)

HI EVERYONE! Sorry I don't post often anymore 🥲 I've been a burned out recently I just don't really have motivation anymore 😭 but I've realized that I have 12K PEOPLE READING MY STUFF so I think it's about time a lemon should be written as a treat for getting me up this high! And anyways TYSM for all of your suggestions and all your love your all so sweet and amazing! Also I would really appreciate more ideas from more people that would be great! Ty now to the story! :)))
———————————————————————————

It's cold out and you were out to the market! You just got your stuff and your walking home till you see Toji's car parked it's normal honestly he's always at your house anyways so it didn't bother you till you walked in. You heard... moaning? Great he's having SEX in YOUR house why must this happen??? Your not in a relationship with toji but he has suggested A lot of times to become a thing but you never really consider it knowing he goes out to bars and clubs all the time and you just had a feeling he would cheat but the Truth is he would never do that no matter how drunk he is he might look like a liar but he doesn't lie at all.

So you began to walk to your room to see him not with another person but he's...jacking off to...YOU? Wait huh???? He's doing that to you till you heard him say words "god I wish you were here y/n~" "I need to feel inside of you hearing your sweet moans~" he grunts out throwing his head back you could only blush till you decided maybe just maybe you could be with him I mean look at him he wants you BAD. So you did what y you thought and walked in he stared at you you stared at him then all he did was smirk and then he started to do it again even louder saying stuff like "y/n baby~" "why don't you come touch me~" you blushed but began to take off your clothes then he smirked and continued now all you had was your bra and underwear he stood up and walked up to you looking down at you then he bent down to your hoo ha slowly pulling them down revealing your (you know) then he stood up and grabbed your hand leading you to your bed he then layed down grabbing your waist and made your sit near his member he looked at you then slid you onto it and you moaned.

Once you moaned he started to make out with you shoving his tongue more in the more you moaned finally you came but you didn't so he didn't really care to continue and he did after all of that you fell asleep peacefully next to him so did he.

Hope you enjoyed darlings! :)