Are you okay dear?

Peace all you felt was peace you were asleep peacefully in your bed waiting for your next day of work tomorrow till you heard something by your door "what was that?" You thought as you turned your head back to the ceiling "gasp!" You stayed shocked Sebastian was on top of you "s-Sebastian! What are you doing!?" "Oh nothing sweetheart just act like I haven't been here okay?" "Wha-" "sh sh sh don't fret dear" "I won't do anything to bad... unless you would like me to~"  "Ah~" "aww you don't like my fingers up inside you? Don't worry this shouldn't take very long~"

Knock knock knock "what?" You woke up from your dream "what the hell just happened" you asked yourself asking the person on the other side of the door "yes?" "Are you okay dear? I heard you whimper and moan just checking if you aren't hurt." "May I come inside?" "Uh um yes!" You saw the door open "oh dear look at you your pale as a ghost" "come sit on my lap let me comfort you" you sat onto Sebastian's lap (you sat with your face in his chest) he began to pat your head messing with your hair a bit more then... you felt your underwear slip off "whoops! We won't need those" Sebastian says with pulling his pants down as well "this will be one hell of a night~."

Sorry this one kinda bad but deal with it! 😂

-Ely