Both of us... (LEMON 🍋)

Sukuna and itadori were complete opposites Sukuna was flirty and would always get his way on the other hand itadori was so sweet and he cared for others while sukuna couldn't give a shit. So itadori was on duty that night scrolling through his phone waiting for something to happen till really nothing did happen "brat what are we doing here!? We've been waiting here for absolutely nothing??!?" "Relax besides you have no say this is my body so shut up." "Once I take over your body you won't be remembered and I will be king of curses all over again!" "Whatever" "Itadori go ahead and head home" "fucking finally someone who understands". Itadori finally got to the locker room he was there by himself he changed quickly but seeing a picture that made him horny as fuck

 Itadori finally got to the locker room he was there by himself he changed quickly but seeing a picture that made him horny as fuck

It was from a few months ago when he asked for revealing nudes he didn't delete. Fuck it was hard to hide the huge boner in his pants "shit your girlfriends smoking hot I haven't had sex in 1,000 years let me taste her~" "fuck no she's mine" "come onnnn let's do this together make her feel 10x  better" "we'll see now let's hurry and go home my cock is starting to throb"
(TIME SKIP)
They were at the house itadori's cock already making a hole in his pants partially begging to get out he had to hurry "Baby please let me take you!~ but me and sukuna together" "HUH?!" Y/n didn't even know what was about to go down till sukuna just took over pushing y/n down kissing her up and down stopping at her neck biting it making blood spill out "ah~" you moan of pain wanting itadori "you taste so sweet doll now let's take of these pesky panties" he says while looking hungry you gulp the saliva into your mouth put them all the sudden itadori comes out starting to make out with with no warning "mmhh!" You muffle out. Sukuna took over itadori's hand ripping off your panties (so itadori's palm has sukuna's mouth on his hand) going down to your wet pussy eating you out " TO MUCH TO MUCH ah~ fuck~" you moan in itadori's mouth great! Sukuna has now toke over again pulling down his pants to reveal the hard on that y/n gave shoving it inside going extremely hard and fast "so tight!" He groaned  thrusting in and out till you came now itadori came out lifting you up shoving his member into your mouth fucking your face he enjoyed the gagging. He keeps going till he came in your mouth now sukuna came out again coming to your level "swallow it all" you did as he said (another 9 rounds went on crazy I know 😀) after all that you fall into the bed falling asleep quickly Itadori took over full control holding you to his body.